Posts by jtizel666

I'm sure its been mentioned before, but how about a profiler in a pedal format, about the size of HX stomp. The only thing it does is amp profiles. This would be a great addition to those that want to stick with the pedalboard format and use their own pedals. I'd definitely sign up for that. There's people out there that have accumulated many pedals over the years and spent loads of money to build there ultimate pedalboard and I'm sure they don't want to get rid of them. Adding another pedal that does just amps, like a Iridium would be great btw if anybody knows where something like this was mentioned, can you point me to that thread. I'll keep looking, thanks.

+1

Still hoping for this. Been using the octoverb in the Line 6 HD pedalboards and love that effect. Now that I have the Kemper I been using a DHP33 for shimmers and such. Easier to carry around since its in the case with the Kemper but would rather be able to do this without taking up extra slots and the added weight. Keeping my fingers crossed.