Posts by Mbrown

Here's a record of the problem. It's made with the "warm verb 2" preset, the first 3 notes with reverse mix to 0, the following 3 with reverse mix to 100. The profile has 0 gain.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I made a short recording, do you hear what you mean in this? It's not very present, but I can hear a subtle high frequency noise when reverse mix is turned up. It's hardly audible with my stereo system, but easier to hear with my headphones.
    The first two notes are with reverse mix 0%, then it's turned up to 100%.

It's similar to the 3rd note, were you can here a little "hiss" after playing the note. However, mine is much more present, expecially if I use the preset "Warm Verb 2" and I turn the reverse mix. I hope to be able to make a sample this weekend.

I'm trying to make a sample, in order to send it also to the Kemper Support team. However, it's a little bit difficult, as I don't have a professional microphone or an audio interface, and with the phone the audio quality is bad and it's hard to register properly the problem.
    However, the problem seems connected with the reverse mix: the more I raise the control, the more I get the problem. If I create a full reverse delay, the problem is really present. However, the problem seems to be present if I put the delay in the delay slot after the amp section. If I put the delay before the amp, the crackling noise seems to lessen.

I'm facing a problem with the new delays: on some presets, I get a crackling noise just after I pick the string. It's very a short noise, but you can hear it clearly with headphones. The presets that gave me problems are the following:

Back and forth
    Crinckle
    Dual Cristal 1
    Main Station
    Reverse 1-2-3
    Reverse Smear 1-2
    Thin smear
    Warm swell
    Warm verb 1-2

The other presets work perfectly. Did someone else have this issue?

I noticed some crackling noise on some delays, right after I hit the string. It happens only on some presets. This evening I will test all of them and report the ones with these problems, I hope it helps the support team. Anyway, so far, the new delays are really awesome, and they are a match to the AX8 ones. We made a 1:1 comparison yesterday.

The presets were in the download (in the zip) when I downloaded it from the website 5 minutes ago.

Man, these new delay types - and especially all the new controls - are impressive. No wonder it took some time to get here!

Yes, they are in the download from the website, but they are not loaded if the update is done through the rig manager. I'm giving them a look and they are really impressive.

It seems that the presets for the new delays are not included in the update done through the Rig Manager. However, they are available in the ZIP file from the Kemper website. Of course, you have to put them on an usb stick under the shared folder and load on the Kemper manually.

Non sono esperto di Midi in quanto uso il remote, ma usi 10 suoni diversi nella stessa canzone? Perchè altrimenti ti conviene crearti performance diverse con i relativi suoni per le varie canzoni, e poi li cambi nelle pause tra l'una e l'altra.

I think Kemper should work on hard on effects, especially reverbs, delays and OD stomps. The other competitors on the market (Helix and AX8/Axe FX) are way better for the effects, and I know some customers are moving to these products due to the higher quality of the effects.

Il Fw è aggiornato alla 4.0.3, proverò con altri ingressi e con altri cavi TRS. La cosa strana è che se riduco l'escursione del potenziometro, cosa fattibile col Moog, ottengo il risultato voluto. L'unica scocciatura è che lo devo ricalibrare tutte le volte, perchè il Kemper sente l'impedenza massima del pot,e quindi di default non arrivo alla massima escursione.

P.s. sono presente anch'io sul gruppo su FB, sono Max Bruni ;)

Grazie Gianfranco, ma io intendevo il range più lineare sia quando uso il pedale di espressione come volume che come wha. Per dire, col volume fino a metà corsa in pratica non succede nulla, per poi avere grandi differenze nell'ultimo tratto. Per me sarebbe più comodo avere un comportamento più lineare, ma magari è un'esigenze che sento solo io