Posts by spazmatron

Check the input and output lights on the kemper and try some of the stock clean profiles. It could be your profile I noticed with one of my clean profiles it was peaking and I had a hard time getting the volume to a usable level in comparison to my other profiles without it peaking.

Customer support was outstanding. I emailed my backup and they were unable to reproduce the problem. The responded instantly. I updated to 4.0.6 full release to see if that would help and the remote is working allot better but I still notice a slight glitch or "catch up" when using the wah pedal even after calibrating. Its random when it occurs. Kinda of like buffering. I can live with it but still a little annoying.

OS 3.3
    Kemper Remote
    Misison EP1-KP

I'm using the Mission EP1-KP ( I had the same issues with the Dunlop Expression Pedal) connected to the Kemper remote with the supplied cable.
    I contacted support about the problem and the solution was to reset everything. This helped some but I still experience the problem when first starting the Kemper or switching banks in performance mode.

When using the kemper in performance mode I noticed as long as I move the expression pedal a couple of times and click the on off button in the ep1kp for the wah setting the wah pedal works great but if I boot the kemper and dont start off moving the expression pedal there is a delay in the response it takes for the expression pedal to communicate with the kemper. I noticed this with MIDI too. When I removed about half of the amps from the Kemper the performance increased some. If I switch banks in performance mode I have to move the expression pedal back and forth a couple of times before it syncs up properly again. I wiped the kemper clean and reloaded the 3.3 OS I made sure to sync the Kemper with the pedal and the remote and I made sure that no other inputs are turned on except for pedal 5 and 6 for the wah and the button built into the ep1kp. I made sure to calibrate the pedal too.
    Do you know if Kemper plans on improving the buffering or what ever it is going on between the expression pedal and the remote and the kemper? If I plug directly into the pedal input on the back of the kemper the response time is what I would expect. I noticed a couple of other people with the same issue but have not seen a solution. Hopefully this is addressed in the new OS Release.