Posts by Banjoplayer

ToonTrack EZ Bass works for me. I play bass parts using my Strat, link it to the EZ Bass track, via a plugin that comes as part of the EZ bass package, then hit the play button. It converts your guitar part to midi, so you can edit it and apply whatever bass model the you want from the list. It's REALLY convincing. Yes, I'd love a decent bass and all that goes with it, but, depending on your needs, I find this a quick, more wallet friendly solution.

I think you can download a fully functioning, time limited demo.

https://www.toontrack.com/product/ezbass/

Gilmourish.com is a great place for all things Gilmour tone and gear.

Bjorn REALLY knows his stuff. The link below shows him using a fuzz, with delay, into a clean amp, I think that's all he's using.

The signal chain, with settings, is in the video description.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

http://www.gilmourish.com

This took me right back! Three great artists. I played 'When the Blackbird Sings' by Saraya to Death. 'Rats' by Sass Jordan as well.

Currently strolling down memory lane with this track by Winger. (Heading for a Heartbreak). Don't have a lot of Winger stuff, but this track is a belter. Reb Beach, killer player. They had proper hair in those days! Also got some Contortionist, Karnivool and the very brilliant Cry of Love, on the go.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I saw this earlier on today!

To the best of my knowledge the only other place to release Kemper profiles of the Kraken amp was ReampZone and he mentioned not being 100% happy with his profiles (I bought the pack and the direct/merged ones with my OwnHammer cabs are very nice IMO).

I wonder how his differ from ReAmp zone, especially since he's labeling this as his 1st attempt at a Kemper profile for commercial release.

Lancaster Audio do the Kraken, it's pretty good too.