Posts by travis_bickle

• Took advantage of the Black Friday sale after trying out that free bundle. Props on creating my favorite mesa mark series profile ive tried. That mark v - iic profile blew me away, i owned a mark iv decades ago and have always loved that classic sound. Many, many thanks for killing it with this product. Now i have way too many options. Hahahaha.

Fanx for feedback, some like some ... :)
    what cab you using brother? pweez tell
    1960AV is my fav cab using gibson

I already got 3 chicks from the gig :D

Ash

I normally use an oversized emperor 4x12 cab using a QSC PLD power amp, but lately ive been using those free catharsis IRs for recording demos. my main axe is a strandberg boden 8 original.

and congrats on the chicks man, the power of rock is strong. hahahaha. cheers!

Ibanez RG7421 (mij) equipped with a Lundgren M7 using the Mattfig Salvation Camerock DI profile.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Blackmachine Guitars in action (not my instrument - huge shout out to my boy Lawrence Nieroda for trusting me with this beast) equipped with a Bareknuckle Aftermath set. Kemper Amps using a killer KPA Profiles by Mattfig - Sacred Grooves Breakneck DI profile. Riffs from a track I wrote for Vehement Serenade (Official). Yes, the Blackmachine is worth the cost. Hahaha.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

wow, i just got the herbert, ada mp1, mesa studio pre / engl 920, and the jubilee and I have to say they sound absolutely amazing. i haven't been able to truly dive into the profiles yet, but I was quite taken back by the brutality/clarity of these profiles going through the sounds quickly. also, i was amazed by the cab profiles, i usually bypass the cabs and use ownhammer ir's, but i really liked the bite/clarity your profiles contain. i will certainly be getting a few more. many thanks!!!!!!!

so far im loving the sinmix direct stuff. the rev f dual rectifier is deadly; super chunky and razor sharp with the right amount of chewy-ness. sludge studios complete bundle, pete's profiles (the fortin jvm, and the pittbull clx), and fastredpony's splawn ntiro are all incredible.

many thanks for the warm welcome everyone! man, after messing with this unit for a short amount of time, im able to get some truly mean sounds monitoring through Logic, using JBL lsr 305 / 310s monitors. I was never truly satisfied with my tone using the axefx ultra in a similar manner, although I was/is quite happy with my live sound with the ultra. I wont get a chance to test the unit using my qsc poweramp / emperor 4x12 setup in my rehearsal space until the weekend. im dying in anticipation!

mainly using some sinmix metal profiles, and purchased some of Pete's profiles (fortin jvm, and vht cl). im truly blown away. the other guitarist in one of my bands, subzero will be stopping by to write some new material this evening, and will be trying out some more profiles.

Just received my Kemper Rack today, and I'm anxiously awaiting tearing it from the box. I've been a Fractal AxeFx Ultra user for the past 4 years and was ready to take the plunge into the next generation of amplification. I look forward to messing with this unit for many years to come. I'm primarily a high gain player, but I also play in an afro/latin/rock orchestra, and need a lot of flexibility.

Great resource here fellas!