Posts by Matzdafratz

Hi Folks,

is it possible with the KPA to control pedals like the Suhr Riot/Koko Boost etc. which have relay switching for the on/off state of the pedal?

do the Switch/Pedal jacks on the back or the jacks on the remote work for that kind of use?
    Thinking of relay switch jacks on a loop-switcher.

This would be awesome to incorporate pedals in front of the KPA into the preset switchable setup, and still have the option to use the loop for time based pedals and other stuff.

Thanks for the help.

When you use just one expression pedal for volume and wah wah it would be great if the volume function would be global when no wah effect is activated. Right now when your pedal acts as a volume pedal and you turn the volume to zero it jumps to maximum when you change rigs. It would be great if it would be possible to still use the volume pedal like a normal volume pedal would react even when the "WahPedal to Vol." function is activated.

Sorry guys,

I thought this thread would be dead....

but good to know that I'm not the only one who wants to have things operating as they look in front of you.

I don't like to press the volume pedal twice to make it work...

for me it would make most sense if the pedal would work this way:

It's a global volume pedal. Now when you activate the wah effect by pressing the volume pedal switch in toe position volume is set to max (as the pedal is in toe position) and the pedal is now acting as a wah pedal. When you press the switch again the wah effect is deactivated but volume is still set to max (as the pedal is in toe position again when you press the switch) from there on you can set the volume of your rig if you like or just let it on max volume and don't have to do nothing. If you have the volume pedal in min position and change rigs it stays in min position because it is acting as a global volume pedal - so you could use it as a muting function.

But as you guys said, this seems not to be possible. (At least at the moment)

Thank you!

Hi there,

I'm very new to the Kemper so this might be a newbie question...

I got the Mission Engineering KP-1 expression pedal to use it as a wah and volume pedal at once.
    I figured out how to get the pedal to work as a volume pedal when no wah effect is engaged and controlling the wah when it is engaged.
    So far so good. But now I have one issue which i can't get solved.

I want the volume pedal to work as a global volume pedal so that when the volume is set to 0 it stays on 0 even when i change rigs.
    Now it jumps up to full volume when i change the rig.

This works fine when the expression pedal is just used as a volume pedal. But does it also work with the wah/volume combination?

This is very important to me because I use the volume pedal as my master volume or mute button.

Thanks for your help!!

regards,
    Matze