Posts by AxelKay

So I'm putting my 9string aside for a while since I'm working on some new material for a side project... and as the title says, I was wondering if anyone familiar with Karnivool could suggest any 5150 packs since that's what they're playing and because I really like their tone on their album Themata.
    I realize that almost all of our seller-friends here have profiled one but I'm not looking for something like the V.H. tone or something extreeeemely heavy...

Cheers!

Ok I know I have mentioned what my thoughts on this pack are on other threads, but let me once again say how great this pack is. xD
    I'm not sure how the actual head sounds like, but I am 90% certain that I'm going to use these profiles on my next album. By the way, the EQ screenshots; is that what you did for the demo song, or is it some kind of post process before profiling? Also, if any time in the future you get the chance, please try experimenting with jj e34l's and kt77's. It may be veeery interesting.

hello there friend.
    You can check out Guidorist's amp profile packs for ultra low prices and UNBELIEVABLE tone, or for ten or twenty times the price check out the amp bundles from "the amp factory". Both parties will cover your needs more than you can imagine.

I am happy whith both mentioned pack.
    Guidos Hydra (8 Rig) has also some clean and minor gain Rigs. (also high gain)
    Sinmix (46 Rigs) has a lot of medium and high gain Profiles and different amazing Cabs.

I think I'm going to grab sinmix's dragon soon
    Edit: Did that just sound weird or what? Ahahahaha

Just wanted to say that I got your Dark Terror profiles recently and they are very good. Orange amps have very specific tone to them which isn't easy to capture and I am extremely picky about it (I know very well how these amps are supposed to sound from experience) ;), but these profiles do the job perfectly. Will definitely grab the others at some point, esp. Archon.

Seriously man... you should have gotten the archon and uber yesterday! !!!
    So far THE best representations out there.

I don't want to sound like a douche by all means but I believe that since I completely designed the pickups from scratch, with djent being the only thing in mind and ultimate goal (I only kept standard dimensions since the pickups HAVE to fit existing body routs) and keep improving things and come up with new ideas for the past year, I'm pretty sure that what I have today is very unique and players will either love it,... or I'll end up ridiculing myself xD
    But I hope I have everything up and running soon because it's been a veeeeeery busy period lately (family, pickups, band's second album,day jobs, buying and trying kpa profiles)... xD

The pack is well worth it, more sounds there you could use in 6 months ;)
    ATM i am playing a custom AGILE ELITE with passive pick ups as i dont like the EMG CHUG BASS tone.
    I am considering trying the 9 string bareknuckles but so far with the stock PU's
    this guitar actually sound like a GUITAR not a bass.

Its fun playing jazz , Tosins stuff AND METAL...use your 9 string for many styles experiment :)

Ash

Nice, great value for money. I've heard good things about the cepheus pups.

For the same reason, a few days ago I suggested to implement a way to "protect" the profiles. That should solve the problem or the problem will grow exponentially in the future.

It's really a shame, I never thought that creators would face such an issue because as far as I know most of them promote their stuff through here and honestly so far I've only come across honest and kind people. As far as forums go, this one is the friendliest ever!
    Back to the point I still believe creators have nothing to be afraid of by all of us here. We got honor and balls hehe!

I am so glad you found those, they are very underrated :)
    okay i just checked my Sin producer pack 2, looks like the BASH SD amp is in there :)

Its brutal on my 9 (bridge passive)

Ash

It looks like I'm not going to try it out since I'm not paying that kind of money for that pack xD ...
    What kind of 9string do you have?
    Mine's a custom 31"-26.5" fanned with bkp canine bridge pickup (which I have my own designed custom pickup on at the moment)