Posts by Lution

to be fair, they sound amazing and I don't see where there'd be much benefit from being merged vs. studio.

I'm looking to use Direct Amp Profiles for use with my powerhead into a 1x12 guitar cab. So I'm looking for the highest quality merged profiles so I can go main outs to FOH and direct out to my cab.

I am pretty sure my ducking control is set to 0 but I will recheck that. I know about all that other stuff you mentioned. Thank you.

My main concern is when using a mono loop the sound from either of my time based effects is cut off a little bit at the end of their trails without me changing rigs or presets on the effects, just when I let it ring out. Like there is something slightly clamping down on it to preserve noise levels. Like a noise gate of some type. So, is there a gate on the loop I could control? I don't like that my trails are cut off at the end.

Hi all. New Kemper Powerhead owner and very impressed with this beautiful machine.

When I plug my Strymon ElCap and Eventide SPACE in mono through the Kemper's loop and choose Loop Mono in slot x and play into my 1x12 cab I notice that the trails for both reverb and delay cut off. It's not abrupt, but it is quite noticeable. It sounds very much like there is a slight noise gating going on in the loop. Is there a way to control this so my trails do not cut off? Thanks.