Posts by Tremper

As the title describes, I'm using the RM with Mac (all latest stable versions) and got some serious display problems in full screen view (I'm using an external display with my mac book pro):

first of all the usual keyboard short cut (cmd+control-f) doesn't work, but thats not a big issue.

When changing to full screen view, everything looks normal first until I switch to another folder…! The RM window then get's significant smaller. Sometime there are huge black spaces on top and bottom, sometimes the window is covered completely with a wide black frame.
    However, the viewable window get's really small and there is only little space left for the columns and the inspector.

Sorry to say but in my opinion the mac version of the RM is rather beta than a stable productive version.
    Does anyone has same issues or is there something I do about that?

I have a question about the remote concerning midi:

is it possible to use the kemper remote also with other kinds of hardware? Or is it only exclusively useable with the kpa? (because of the unique cable?)
    I already have a bunch of different foot controllers here, which all have their advantages (and disadvantages) and I actually don't want to buy another controller working with only one piece of hardware.
    Does anyone knows or tried?

Thanks in advance,

Toddy