Posts by Weegie

I have been through the manual and it talks about placing the volume pedal at different points in the rig, but I can't see how to change those points. I want to control overall output volume, with and minimum at heel and max at toe position. I have the pedal now just controlling amp gain it seems, like rolling volume up and down on your guitar. I have it plugged straight in the back of hte kemper now, but will be using it with a GCP and midi for shows. Thanks in advance.

OK, So when I press "Rig" button, I don't see options that i'm observing in other videos. All I get is a page for " Assign I Assign II Assign III Assign IV" Paging over doesn't do anything. What am I missing?

Hey if any of you guys can help me with this I'd appreciate it.

I need help with Volume pedal controls I have been through the manual and it talks about placing the volume pedal at different points in the rig, but I can't see how to change those points. I want to control overall output volume, with and minimum at heel and max at toe position. I have the pedal now just controlling amp gain it seems, like rolling volume up and down on your guitar. I have it plugged straight in the back of hte kemper now, but will be using it with a GCP and midi for shows.

I've been through the System menus and didn't see anything about signal chain placement of the volume pedal. I just can't seem to find the correct menu for the signal chain setting and where to locate the volume pedal.
    Thanks in advance.

I have been through the manual and it talks about placing the volume pedal at different points in the rig, but I can't see how to change those points. I want to control overall output volume, with and minimum at heel and max at toe position. I have the pedal now just controlling amp gain it seems, like rolling volume up and down on your guitar. I have it plugged straight in the back of hte kemper now, but will be using it with a GCP and midi for shows. Thanks in advance.

Deadpan sent me a few AX8 profiles so I thought I'd throw up a comparison and see if you can tell which is which. One is a KPA profile from the rig exchange of an EVH Blue channel and the other is the AX8's Blue channel from a 5153. Incidentally, I dinked with the EQ of the AX8 profile a tad. I'm not trying to prove which one is better here, but more to show that the AX8 sounds pretty good.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What's the name of this profile in Rig Exchange?

What are those Rocktron Banshee's like dudes...? Never seen em til now! do you have to have a pipe running from it to a mouthpiece? MXR have one like that bit smaller...

I've got a TWA Little Dipper mkii, as it doesn't require any vocal manipulation - I'd put it more under the env filter heading though

What pedal board is that?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm confused about the volume pedal. Does the volume pedal take up an FX slot like you have to do with the wah pedal? I'm hoping you don;t have to do it this way, but can't see a way to do it. It would be great to not even have to have the wah take up good FX space in rigs.

Try the preset WAH (CAE). Great settings.

OK New guy here. Where would I find a preset for wahs and how do I load them? Thanks