Posts by Peerless

Hi, when I have morphing in a preset, every time I access that preset the morph starts with the lowest value.

I need it to be the way my pedal is standing.

Now I have to move my pedal first to get the morph parameters to kick in.
    I cannot find a setting to manage the initial morph value when entering a preset.

Can someone tell me where I can find this?

I would recommend to get some decent but uninexpensive near field monitors for your home setup. A used pair of Behringer 3031a will do the job nicely. If you tweak your rigs using this setup, the rigs will most likely translate well on your DXRs at gig volume. Add an audio interface later and you have a decent home studio.

yes my edirol studio monitors do sound a lot better. I am thinking FRFR monitor is not for me. But that was the reason I got my kemper so I think I will sell it. Have been tweaking for days now. I should have ran into some decents sounds by now. If it is this sensitive to tweaking then I will sell it. Going to try the fx8 with a real amp. I've noticed I have a very particular taste for distortion. Uptill now nothing sounds better than my 2 h&k 25th anniversary combo with gt12-100 speakers in stereo. G-system with Tubemeister36's came the closest. But I sold this to get the KPA.... :D

I have tweaked my ass off with the DXR-10 at bedroom volumes. I am very dissapointed. So yeah I should take it with me to bandpractice then to tweak at high volume...?
    For high gain settings its oke but as soon as I reduce gain to more pop-rock distortion I loose low end and its like the speaker is placed in a box. I have this the most with the Bert Meulendijk profiles. I dont understand...
    Conclusion up till now: high gain sounds killer. Normal gain sounds like a transistor amp. Very muddy lows and harsh highs especially with high E and B strings.

I have tested with 2 qsc10s and also with one EV ZLX12P. All sound boxy and lack low end and harsh highs. My edirol studiomonitors sound much better. Monday I get the dxr10. Curious!

It was a dull cabinet but there seem to be a lot of dull cabinets. I have now tried some variations in amps and cabinets and now I can also get some fairly oke sounds. But still a bit dissapointed. Yesterday I tried it with an EV 12XP monitor. Clean sounds are good but distortion still sounds a bit digital in the high frequencies. I have a '97 Lonestar Strat with Texas special pickups and Seymour duncan pearly gates in the bridge.
    I also found out that the cabinet merge function improved the sound. Whatever that may do...have to read the manual
    Still I get the best sounds by not using the BM profiles. That's weird because they sure have to be good
    Mbritt and And44 work oke for me but still not better than my normal H&K 25th anniversary amp. I miss a tight low end and smooth highs.

@viabcroce no Pure Cabinet is on zero.

Whether I use 2 QSC10's or studio monitors my sound is lacking treble when I have any cab on. Even with max treble the sound is dull.
    With cab off I have loads of treble so then i have to reduce some treble but then sound is oke but not great. Also the moment i turn cab off there is a squeking noise is that normal?
    But my main issue here is that i cant use cabs

Had the same issue and yes I had response in 30m or so. Amazing. But...had the issue soon again. I use a behringer fcb1010 and have the feeling maybe this has something to do with it. In bank 00 preset 1 it keeps saying this slot is empty please select a module. But the slot isnt empty for shure. I already reset the behringer. Didnt help