Posts by takacan

There's only one delay type now - the Legacy Delay, you probably mean the local presets.

BROWSE always showed all the available presets for 'normal' stomps. Since the delay is now treated as any other stomp (free placement anywhere in the signal chain), it behaves the same way.

Yes for delays I wasn't able to see the local presets.

For the second issue, for example, when I select vintage chorus by the type knob, I should only see chor vint ce-1, chor vint psy, etc. by using the browse knob, right? But I can select any type of the local presets, like comp default or dist fuzz old. So either the type is not functioning properly or there is no need to use the type knob for selecting stomp boxes.

With the new beta release (4.0.2), the flickering problem of the type knob has been resolved and the volume change between different rigs with the Remote has been resolved as well.

I can see the delay types (I could not see them with 4.0.1) however the disintegration between type and browse knobs while selecting stomp boxes continues. For instance when I select the delay effect with the type knob I can select all of the other stomp boxes with the browse knob, not only the delay presets. It is weird, not a big problem to me. But this should not happen as far as I guess.

Well, another thing for this evening.

I have two presets: One is clean while the morph stage has more gain. The second is crunchy and again the morph stage has more gain. While switching from the morphed stage of the first preset to the second, well, it does not really switch to what I try to. Indeed it seems to be a totally different amp. And after trying to figure what has happened:

I upgraded yesterday. I really liked the new features and the expanded abilities of the Remote with this new firmware. But because of the troubles I have experienced with stompbox preset and types, I am thinking of downgrading and waiting for the alpha release.

I think same and more problem here:

• When choosing stomp boxes, type button flickers and jumps to other effects or does not respond.
    • Besides this except reverb stomp, the type and browse knobs don't seem the behave as normal. It is hard to describe but briefly: While in reverb stomp, we can have hall, large, small room effects by type button and ambience 01, ambience 02 by browse button.But for example in delay stomp when I turn type button, I can reach the reach the type of effects but when I load one of them, the browse button shows me 127 presets (I think this is the number of total presets for all of type of effects). In addition, I have an -empty - slot for.

First problem is the one OP is facing I guess and maybe the second one is not a problem, it can be a tweak however I could not find any answer to that so far.