Posts by schreckmusic

Cederick here it is with some post EQ

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Interestingly enough I had made profile for sevenfold tracks for friend's covers band a few weeks ago.

May do a quick playthrough of this track and post to compare it to yours when can , if I remember, which I won't.

I like the tone here for sure. It's got some of the character you expect to hear from sevenfold.

Is it all Kemper profile or kemper plus external IR loader?

If you know the frequencies that the Kemper favors, its easy to fool people.

I guessed wrong in this thread as most did. Granted if the OP could have been more transparent and said the Kempers settings were adjusted. Some might have 'guessed' differently. But great job man!

Tips for less high end in profiles (when creating the profile); lower the amps presence. If there is a OD pedal, lower the tone and/or the level. When the Kemper runs its pulses during profiling, the increasing amplitude pushes your power amp. The end result is a profile with higher definition. And in some cases excess bass. The kempers profiling ability of the power amp is its weakest point. Its more evident for metal players.

Thanks man!

Mine is single right and left. Theirs is quad tracked and in certain sections layered even more. Maybe 3-4 guitars per side. Plus I didnt use any post EQ or reverb.

Short snippet of a new profile I created based on A7X. Only post FX was a limiter for slight volume, rest is all Kemper.

My vibrato is absolutely horrible. This is more for tone and not my shitty playing 8o

Les Paul with JB pickups, Ernie Ball Skinny Top heavy bottom 10-52 strings, tuned to dropped D

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I myself never seen an IR that sounded the same when converted to kemper format, doesn't matter how long,

There was an issue that has been recently fixed. When disabling a kemper cab there was a driver that was still running that was not supposed to.

Kemper with a disabled cab into external IR loader was not the same as converted IR loaded into the same kemper profile. The driver in the first instance changed the frequency response. This info was posted by CK in Bommels post about IRs. Of course my memory is shit and I could be completely wrong though

I'm afraid I'm not sure I understand your question.

'X' is the first of the EFFECTS slots...

Yes I understand this. Is there a way to set the X slot to appear before the stack? I thought with the editor it would allow this? That there would be no more static slots.

Maybe I misunderstood and its just that "EFFECTS" options are now available in the "STOMPS" section?

Killer stuff man. Quick jams

1st TV30 42

2nd TV3047

3rd

Left 2 TV30 07

Right 2 T 30 25 GAIN 5.6

I only like 1 Dream Theater song and this is it. Dig the tone! Its so weird tuning up, I thought my strings were going to break. haha

Les Paul with JB pick ups, Tuned to E standard, DAddario XL EXL115BT 11-50 gauge strings

Allowing a loop anywhere you like in the signal chain would be very useful.

Giving users the option to set the loop up so it doesn't even consume a slot (eg put it in the output menu for example) would also assist users to make the most of the possibilities of the KPA.

This is what was done with the "space" option - it can be in the slot or you can save a slot and just activate in the output menu.

My post was incorrect about Pre and Post. That does not correlate with the X loop being able to moved to the front of the signal chain. Good news is that the Mono Loop is now available in the STOMP section. Which means it is in the front!!!! WOO HOO! I've been wanting this for years. Thanks to Peter at Kemper for explaining and sharing the info via email. Great customer support as usual.

Here is my new take on getting the tone. I will update the main post with the new profile and info

Edit- this one sucks too. Very static and lacking warmth of a power amp. Ill redo it again with new ideas.