Posts by fx2

I have loaded IR (made to simulate Mic-Like sound from the piezzo of my acoustic)... it is a real pitty that they sound better on Line6 HX stomp than on my beloved kempers... due to the fact that Kemper is converting the IR into a 'cab' format (that apparently looses a lot of details).

I am a long term big fan and user of the profiler for many years!

I wish better handling of IR Impulse:

(1) no 'cab approximation' but possibility to load and use a full resolution IR

(2) possibility to put an IR anywhere in the signal chain ( have an 'IR Stomp')

(3) possibility have a 'mix' parameter for the IR stomp (and now for the CAB), to allow a % of the signal to remain unaffected

(I am a long term user of the profiler for electric guitars, I am starting to use the kemper as a platform for acoustic guitar, using the profiler to emulate the mic'ed sound of the acoustic guitar)

Thanks!

I am a long term big fan and user of the profiler for many years!

I wish better handling of IR Impulse:

(1) no 'cab approximation' but possibility to use a full resolution IR

(2) possibility to put an IR anywhere in the signal chain (IR Stomp)

(3) possibility have a 'mix' parameter for the IR/cab, to allow a % of the signal to remain unaffected

(I am a long term user of the profiler for electric guitars, I am starting to use the kemper as a platform for acoustic guitar, using the profiler to emulate the mic'ed sound of the acoustic guitar)

Thanks!

Hi! I am using a midi volume controller (FCB1010) and I want to use it to control the volume of my rig "pre effect" on all presets. This work fine on some presets.

I have 2 questions:

1) How can I make this setting applicable to ALL my rigs at once? (without having to save each rig individually?)

2) How comes that when I adapt the parameter, and I store the RIG (store, replace), this setting is NOT stored in the rig? This is very annoying.

Thanks in advance for you help!

François.

Great thanks for your replies guys:-)

I am very pleased to get 2 to the points answers withn 30minutes for my first post.

I will try the software you mention.

thanks, Fx2

hi!
    I would like to know how I can control my wah (#1) with my A pedal (#27) from my fcb1010.
    I can obviously change that in every presets on the FCB but it's a very long painful process.
    can I configure the kemper to control the wah on #27?
    thanks a lot for your answers!