Posts by 2125416d3d8d1dfb099ae383b23547db61b5e34d

The problem is that, both the Pedals are not responding.
    There are two slots for plugging in Switch 1 and Switch 2, but I don't know where do I connect them to the Kemper. The manual doesn't have instructions on how to calibrate it. Neither does the Kemper manual have instructions. The Manual just describes the functions only.

Hello,
    I have been using the Kemper Profiling Amplifier for the last three months and I am really blown away by the versatility of this Amplifier. I have a Behringer FCB 1010 which I've modified with a Uno4Kemper Chip. Its working quite well with the KPA, but I can't seem understand one thing. I cannot use the pedals on the FCB neither for Volume control nor Wah Wah. But the other functions seem to work properly. I need the Wah Wah to work as well as the Volume. So what can I do for that? When I open the System tab I see that "Pedals <Unplugged>".

What can be done to solve this problem.

SAYAN RC

Hi,
    Basically I've bought my Kemper Power Rack some days ago along with a Line 6 G90 Relay Wireless and a Furman M-10LxE. Since I am really a beginner in getting things connected in a rack, I wanted to know how do I connect the Furman to the Line 6, and the Line 6 to the Kemper. And I also have a Behringer FCB 1010 Footswitch.

N.B : If I have asked a silly question, please do not mind, I am really a beginner in this.

I have always played Marshall JVM410H, DSL100H & JCM2000 TSL100 and a bunch of BOSS and MXR pedals though 1960B Standard 4X12 Cabs. I still do play them. They are irreplaceable.