Posts by ColdFrixion

Rig Manager is fine for selecting profiles, but it's not infinitely different than just scrolling on the unit itself. I find it very useful for importing, exporting, and deleting profiles on the Kemper, but for the sole purpose of simply selecting a rig instead of scrolling, I wouldn't call it a world of improvement.

While it's not on par with an editor, my Kemper isn't within arms reach so it saves me from having to continually lean out of my chair and twirl the browse knob every time I want to change a preset. Likewise, Rig Manager makes it convenient to audition profiles stored on my PC where I'd otherwise have to transfer them to the KPA.

You're right in that my example could be accomplished with the rig manager, which was shortsighted of me. While the Rig Manager is great for managing the profiles on and off your Kemper, it doesn't make much of a difference if you're scrolling through for sounds already on your Kemper.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but why would you need to scroll through the profiles on the Kemper using the front panel when you can use Rig Manager? I do adjust parameters using the front panel (because I have to) but that's independent of my using Rig Manager to scroll through and select stored profiles.

Man, that royally sucks. My condolences.

I appreciate the helpful input. Thank you. I did find the two JP-2C profiles on Rig Exchange. I haven't tried them yet(not able at the moment), though I was hoping there might be a full pack out there somewhere for sale.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sounds a lot like "It's A Miracle" by Roger Waters.