Posts by Slaytallica

Ok Trying this again.

For Sale Kemper Rack (Non-Powered) with Kemper Controller.

I'm no longer playing with my Church as I have moved so I'm selling my spare set up.

Comes with Power Cable and Network Cable for Controller.

Will ship in Original Boxes with Manuals and Booklets.

Unit has latest firmware and is in mint condition as well as the foot controller. I am very meticulous about my gear and keep everything in tip top shape. Smoke free pet free apt.

Shipped From New York USA and PP $1850.00 US Dollars for Both. Boxed Ready to go.

Willing to sell the floorboard sperately? If so, price?

Sorry selling it as an entire rig. Thanks for looking.

By the way: How did you get your Kemper on a stand? Did you put it in a kind of a rack? And who producing such stands? I've never seen this before.

The Kemper and Power Strip are in an SKB Cast on an OnStage Amp Stand. The stand cost me like $50 dollars american brand new.

Thanks for looking.

Guys thanks for the input. But I guess i should have made it more clear. I sometimes I don't want to be in my studio practicing I want hang in my man cave or family room or living room. Was looking for something that I can leave around the house and take to a different room to use for noodling around before running to my studio with an Idea. Was looking at the BlackStar IDCore series as something to do this with.

So what are you guys using if any as a home practice rig. My Kemper lives in a rack case and I sometimes don't set it up. I have a few heads in my basement studio but looking to get a simple practice rig that I can plug and play and keep in my bedroom or carry to my den or living room. What are you guys using and what do you recommend. Post pics if you feel like sharing.

Very nice rig!

What speakers are those and how do you like them?

Tone Chaser those are the ElectroVoice ETX12P. The ETX is EV's Flagship Powered Speaker. With my AxeFX I used a QSC power amp into Tannoy V12 for a while then bought into the Atomic CLR craze. They were ok but never thought they were worth the money. My Tannoys IMO were much better sounding. So I sold them after about a month.
    Anyway I'm a Mobile DJ on weekends and have a lot invested in my business reputation and quality of sound is very important to me for my clients. For years I used RCF and really like them but heard the ETX speakers at an Atlantic City DJ Convention a few years ago and they blew me away. So I sold my RCF's and bought a few sets of ETX speakers. They are 2000 watts max with a clean SPL of 130db and a max of 135db. Now thats Clean SPL with no distortion and for anyone that knows about sound it's not the Wattage you're after its the clean long term SPL and 130db is very very loud. The speakers have build in Digital DSP which allows you to set them for different positions. On a tripod, floor monitor, flying ect. Also you can set is for PA, Music Playback, Spoken word. There are EQ and Filter settings as well. And there is a setting to set them up with or with their matching Subs which I also have. They sound amazing very very loud very clean no distortion a very accurate representation of what is playing through them. They are about $1200.00 a piece. You can absolutely get away with just one as they are that loud. I just happen to own 3 pairs or 12ps and 3 pairs of their 18p Subwoofers so I took 2 of them to use for my Kemper Rig. They make a 10inch version as well. The Kemper and the EV ETX's IMO are perfect and when I connect them with the subs it's just stupid how much air these things push and how loud and earth shaking the tones are. Also they sound just as good at low volume as they do pushed.

So after almost a month with my Kemper I took a few vacation days this week with everyone out of the house and no interruptions to really spend time and dive into using this machine!
    All I can say is that I am so happy I made choice to go Kemper. This thing is a powerhouse. Man there are so many profiles on the Exchange that just absolutely blow me away but what I truly appreciate is when I want to dial in an original profile, it is so much easier than what I had to go through with my AXF. Also though the AFX has a powerful effects engine that is hard to beat, for what I need the effects on the Kemper are superb IMO, especially if you really know how to tweak settings. When it gets cranked through my EV ETX sound system and really moves some serious air this thing sounds amazing!!!

This weekend I have a buddy from Church bringing over his Pendulum SP1 Acoustic Preamp so we can try to Profile it. Hoping we can get some cool profiles for my Acoustic Guitars.
    Can't wait. Happy Playing!

I'm Having the same issues with my new remote. It first lights up then goes dim and says "trying to connect"
    I hold the up down or Tap button for a few seconds then it syncs up and powers up.
    Has there been any further information on this issue?

Thanks