Posts by jakeymate

I hadn't seen that thread Peter, as I was searching for 'Mysterious Ways' so it never came up in the search.

He's got some pretty amazing profiles going there. As he's done all those but not a Mysterious ways one, I wonder if that's a clue that it maybe can't be done on a Kemper?

Thanks for the advice guys.

Pre-Amp, the amp model on the Boss was poor but as that MW sound is so affected (effect-ed?), it didn't seem to matter.

That 'whumph' sound is a key part of it, and so far I've not got anywhere near that.

I have the Eric Geurts AC30HW2 profiles which I was using as a base for this but I do have the TAF AC30 and AC30HW profiles so might try them as well.

I'm sure I'm not the first to ask this, or will be the last, but has anyone got a close approximation of The Edge's Korg A3 sound entirely on a Kemper?

I had a Boss GT10 before the Kemper and of course the Kemper is awesome and the Boss was pretty crummy, but...

I managed to get a pretty decent Mysterious Ways patch on the Boss, but after an hour or so on the Kemper, I can't really get anything that sounds even close, which is really annoying as I have a Rickenbacker now so I am itching to do a version of it again as the first time I did it on a Gretsch :)

Any help would be appreciated.

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything on here or Google, but maybe I used incorrect search words.

I have 2 stomps on A and B. I want to add a TubeScreamer at the front. How do I move the current stomps to new positions. i.e. B to C and A to B so I can use A for the TubeScreamer?

Thanks in advance.