Posts by Micha22

Hi Fero - something's wrong with this site.

Here is what I've done:

Step 1 - cart - checkout - give information + email + password (to create an account) + successfully paypal login process

..... Nothing happens. Don't get an email. Paypal login: no payment

Step 2 - User area - trying to get access to the account once created

..... "Error: The password you entered for the email address ------- is incorrect"

Step 3 - repeat step 1 (three times)

..... Nothing happens. Don't get an email. Paypal login: no payment + "An account is already registred with your email address"

Step 4 - Password reset + trying to get access to the account with new password

..... "Error: The password you entered for the email address ------- is incorrect"

WHAT ? ? ? 8o  :/  X/

Thanks for all your good ideas and reflections guys. And I've tried a lot...

But anyway - it can not be done with Kemper delays obviously. No matter what settings or which position.

The result is not even close and there's no approximation of what I want.

DD3 is like: turning the knob up and down. Then turning it back to where you started and you will hear exactly the same

sound-phrase that was originally played. As if you had never touched the time control.

Kemper is: whenever you change the delay time, things just sound like noise and just gave random clicks, glitches and swirls and it not depends on how fast or slow you change the value or in which direction you turn the time knob.

I am at a loss.:/

I followed your instructions and tried out 4 different delay types and sorry... it do not work and it seems like the infinity control itself has absolutely nothing to do with.

I want to achieve the Paul Gilbert delay trick he use in the "Get out of my yard" intro.

Paul said in an rig rundown interview : "800ms is really short and I want more. Unfortunately the DD3 is the only pedal on the market that work like this way".

So i know it is special - but... I got a Kemper and must buy a DD3 to get this??

Hey Mikeyg00 - I must say I like it. For my taste a lill' bit to dark, but it has everything I expect from a good profile. Clarity and assertiveness.

I changed the cab to one of my favorites and slightly increased the definition control.

Et voillà - nice!

I am excited for the next one :thumbup:Thx.

Hallo Norman,

dass der KPA , wenn auch gebraucht, auf diese schräge und limitierende Weise defekt sein soll, kann ich mir nur schwer vorstellen und Einstellungen für solch ein Minimalspeicher-Verhalten existieren auch ncht.

Allerdings ist es möglich im KPA selbst nur bestimmte Rigs (z.b. Favoriten) anzeigen zu lassen .Die entsprechende Einstellung sollte also auf "All Rigs" stehen.

Als nächstes solltest Du alle Möglichkeiten ausschöpfen Rigs auf den Profiler zu bringen, um ihn eventuell als "Verdächtigen" ausschließen zu können. Versuch also mal manuell (via Stick) Rigs im Kemper zu speichern. Die aktuelle Version des Rig Manager 3 wird zwar seit kurzem als Release angeboten und arbeitet auch ziemlich schick, doch steckt sie noch am Anfang der Entwicklung.

Allzu häufig war es allerdings lediglich ein Bedienfehler, oder auch nur ein USB- Kabel mit Wackelkontakt. ;)

Viel Erfolg und lass uns wissen, ob's klappt.

Hallo Tisi,

Es ist kinderleicht einen Parameter zu morphen : einfach die Strg-Taste (Win) , oder Command (Mac) gedrückt halten, während Du den entsprechenden Wert änderst.

PS: Auf viele Fragen gibt es die passende Antwort im aktuellen Handbuch oft schneller als im Forum. Im "Rig Manager Manual" findest Du auf Seite 23 zum Beispiel den Absatz "Edit Morphs".;)

Gruß, Micha

Hi Armin,

beside that summer sale I'd love to buy some soundside stuff.

But I'm a bit confused about the strange payment information.

If I add 2 packs to shopping cart, it says

"Packs: 2 / Total: $29.98 / Saved: $10". That's fine with me.

Next step:

"Gesamt: 35,29 EUR". Far from current exchange rate dollar to euro.

The only thing I understand is "Bahnhof"... Can you please enlighten?