Posts by jclaudio2112

I've had my KPA for a few months so still new to it. I recorded a tune "From Dark to Light" without an EQ, again not knowing the KPA to well. The other tune on the link below were recorded with an 11R. I would like from you guys to give me your honest opinions on both the music but mainly on the sound quality. The tune is also on Spotify. To me the as I listen to other artist on this site the sound quality is different. My track sound bottom end and kinda raw sounding. Any suggestions as far recording tips would be appreciated.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    recorded with KPA without EQ

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    recorded with 11R

The rest of the tunes are on Soundcloud, type Project Progmus. Thanks guys.

Hello everyone. I've posted once before but didn't get around to introducing myself. I'm John from Harlingen, TX. I've had my kemper for a few months now and I have to say by far it's the best piece of equipment I've owned. I've owned the ADA MP-1 to the Triaxis and the KPA stands alone. I'm still learning what this thing can do so it will take me some time. That being said, I'll post some of my ideas on the " Link your music" topic soon to get your honest comments.

I've read recent posts concerning the eleven rack as a interface to see if the sound I'm getting has been posted but I don't see it. Here's my issue when I record clean and or a crunch track I hear a noise throughout the track. I actually hear it before I record that is through the monitors. I'm using a spdif cable to do this. I've seen the Kemper tutorials but I'm having no luck. By the way I've used two guitars with active and a passive setup and still get that white noise or high electric sound.
    Can someone tell me the setting for both the Kemper and Eleven rack. I've read one post where someone eventually bought another interface. I just want to make sure it's not the setting first. If I'm missing something please don't hesitate to ask. Bottom line the sound is not clear..clean or dirty. Thanks