Posts by Jugadu

I simply would like to know why there is a differnce in sound quality when there two outputs are not used for Monitor Stereo.

For instance the following scenario is not possible when there‘s a different sound quality between monitor and direct out using them independently because the direct out sounds dull:

Monitor out with stack only, direct out with master mono for a wet dry combination.

I know that this subject has been mentionend in many threads. I have also read manual carefully. But I didn‘t find a satisfying answer for this issue.

I recently wanted to compare the sound of the Power Kabinet, that I bought a few days ago, with an older Kemper Kone that I put into a Tube-Town built 1x12 closed cabinet powered by an external D-class power amp. I plugged the Power Kabinet into the Monitor out and the other combination into the Direct out. Master mono has been selected on the two outputs, Kemper Kone has been chosen in the output menue and I‘m using the Kones in FRFR Mode. Monitor Output EQ is flat.

The Problem is that as long as I‘m using this combination in dual mono mode, there is a remarkable difference soundwise. The Direct Out is lacking all the high frequences. Just in case there might be a difference using two combinations with different amp and cabinet designs I flipped them around. The results were exactly the same! If I‘m using them as stereo monitors the sound is nearly identical. But doing this I don‘t have the opportunity to adjust the volume of the two systems individually in the output menue. I can only adjust them via volume knobs of the power amps.

Well, the question is, if a Kemper generated IR of a certain speaker that you might upload in a rig is in any way comparable to the one that is used for the Kemper Kone. May be it is tweaked for this purpose. Then a use of such IR in the signal path for the FOH outputs would make no sense. But if they are the same, what is the problem to offer them to interested users?

Hi everyone,

maybe someone has a solution for that. On one certain performance the Stomp preset II on Kemper Remote will not show any light after putting any effect on it. The effect itself can be switched but there isn't any effect type or status light. After creating a new performance with copy and paste the issue still remains. Before I delete the performance maybe someone has a hint

Hi Leute,

ich habe das kuriose Problem, dass ich in genau einer Performance auf Stomp Preset II zwar eine Belegung vornehmen kann. Das An- und Ausschalten läuft problemlos. Es wird aber weder die Farbe des Stopps übernommen, noch wird das weiße Status-Licht geschaltet. Selbst wenn ich die komplette Performance auf einen anderen Speicherplatz kopiere, wird diese Fehlfunktion mit kopiert. Hat jemand eine Idee, woran das liegen könnte?