Posts by lonestar

I put some up on the exchange. Author is Ryan Duncan. Rig names begin with RD Mesa. Not Mike Britt but free.

Thanks ! Clean is killer. Gain are very cool though I have an insane level of gain for mid gain profile. No distortion effect engaged. Just wandered about that ? I could do with a less gain profile to have intermediate gain level. ( :D ) Though it allows for great volume knob roll off effect, which is cool !
    All in all, I like them. Thank you very much. :thumbup:

Cool guitar.

Yes, you're right. I'm tweaking a lot more recently and it really changes a lot of things. (cabs, definition and clarity are my best friends)

General question: Is it complementary to Friedman BE-100 profile or does it come very close in sound ?

New demo (with an amazing guitar :D )

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It does sound very good. What is this guitar ? Now I wonder if I could nail that sound or if the guitar is what makes most of the sound. :thumbup:

Woow, I love the sound of this amp, it so cool ! I don't know how to express what is special about it but it does sound great to me. Thank you very much for this.

Auto editing while writing message: Actually, it's the Zilla Fat Baby Cabinet (G12M Greenback) profiles that sounds killer to my ears. Can we expect more with this cabinet ? It so responsive I love it. Haven't heard of this cab what is it ? I should try it with other amp I guess.
    Nice found Dan.

Done

Done.

Summer of the Kemper. New good profiles every week. :thumbup:

So I found this great rig in Rig Exchange from a user. I’d like to get in touch to know if he has some more of the same amp because I can’t find any profile of this amp. Actually I found one commercial, I bought it and it just doesn’t do the trick for me (just not my taste).

The name of the profiler guy is H. van Rickelen and he apparently recorded his profile at Tresohr studio in Germany. This guy is not apparently in the forum, at least not under this R.E name.

I’m thinking about sending an email to the studio but if the guy is not working there is no chance they would give me information.. so just giving a shot in this forum.
    What would you do to get in touch ?

Thank you for any idea/information with this.

PS: Hope it’s Ok to post rig author name and that is not considered stalking ? I guess as long as he posted with this name (true or nickname ?) in rig exchange everyone can find this information so…

I got :

- Fuchs ODS II
    - Mesa boogie JP-2C
    - Genz-Benz Black Pearl 30
    - Two Rock Amp Akoya

Very nice, haven't got to time to test intensively but sound good as always. I dialed in some vintage sound with the Two Rock that I really liked yesterday, don't know if this what this amp is intended to do, but I got a lot of fun with this. (Actually just read the website description, appears it was supposed to sound vintage so :thumbup: my ears ain't that bad after all, thank you Armin)

Can't wait to test those more. :)