Posts by sebischmi

Thanks ;)

This looks like a quite big enhancement in order to enable a workaround of a workaround.

Perhaps you find a MIDI expression pedal that is able to send NRPN. You could configure it to control Aux In Mix> Headphones. Plug your IEM into the HEADPHONE OUT, which leaves MONITOR OUT for its original purpose.

I have another idea... If I plug a Kemper active cab to the Send 1 and set it to master mono, will it sound like the "normal" FRFR setting, like the non-kone setting at the monitor out?

this has been possible in the Profiler Head and Rack models every since we introduced the monitor stereo option. The Profiler Stage offers stereo monitoring outputs out of the box while send1 is a dedicated mono output. You could use the headphone output to feed your IEM which would free up the monitor outputs with the Kone and monitor cab off option activated.

Thanks for the fast answer, Kemper Support #1. But its not the "perfect" setup for me.

The Monitor Volume can be adjust with an external Expression Pedal, so I use the Stereo Monitor Setup (Stage) for my IEM-System. If I want to set my guitar volume a bit higher or lower I can use this Pedal without loosing my hand on my guitar.

This is not possible with the Headphone-Output (If I turn this Volume lower or higher with the Poti of the Kemper Stage, the volume of the Aux In goes higher / lower too (and an Option for adjust the Headphone Out by Expression Pedal isn't there).

So my feature request is:

Option 1: "Headphone-Volume" as an Expression Pedal Option (without changing the Volume of the Return In (Aux In) ... like the Option for the Monitor Volume

Option 2: "Direct Out / Send 1 Cab Off" (with KEMPER Kone Options)

Hi there,
    in the Italian Facebook Page, and sometimes in the international page too, people ask is it is possible to have, at the same time, a stereo output with the monitor cab off and send a stereo signal to the FOH.
    So my suggestion is to extend the monitor cab off feature to the direct output (of course when set to master or stack), in order to have monitor and direct output as main L&R with the cabinet disengaged.

I want that feature too.

I'm using my Stereo Monitor Out (Stage) for my IEM-System, so I can use an Expression Pedal for calibrating my Guitar Signal for my IEM-System. That's a good solution and works well. But I want to use the Direct Out ( Send 1 ) for a Kemper Cab / Guitar Cab (incl. Kone options?) and so it would be cool to add this Cab-Off Option for that output.

Kemper Support #1 is it possible to add this feature?

When you press STORE in Performance Mode you can choose the destination. So you could for example load Performance 13 and store as Performance 39.

Why don't you use the HEADPHONE output to drive your IEM in stereo? You can mix the FOH monitor mix into that. Many people use it that way including myself. And then you have the MONITOR OUTPUT to drive your KEMPER Kone(s).

Thanks for the tip ;)

I did this with my Kemper Rack. But first I want to control the monitor volume by feet / expression pedal. That’s not possible with the headphone out. And the other thing is, the sound of my headphone out can not be very loud, my clean sounds start „clipping“ ... the problem is just with this Output. Other outs have no problems with this.

It wold be awesome, if you add a copy-performance option in a menu, because it’s much easier than copy/paste every rig that I need in a performance. I know that this is possible with the rig manager, but I don’t want to take the laptop with me in every rehearsal.

Another point:

Please add a „Cab Off“ and the Kone Settings (and EQ) to the Send 1 of the Kemper Stage ? so i can use the stereo monitor signal, with a FOH Signal, to my IEM and the Send 1 with a small PA to a Kemper Kone Cab can be used for the Stagesettings ;)

There you can see my ventilation-solution.
    Pedaltrain Novo boards are perfect for this „problem“. Using 3M Duallock that I can screw in the wholes of the Stage-feet (I think they were mentioned in this forum). Thinking about getting a smaller Novo for the smaller gigs. But right now, this is perfect for me.

My „Ventilationgrill“ looks different to the others that I have seen on the web. Sorry for my bad English, but I don’t know how to describe it. my grill looks like a lot of small wholes. Not like the pictures with long wholes... did Kemper redesign the stage? How can I check the production date of a Kemper? Maybe some other things have been improved... like the Buttons?!

I’ve got mine on a pedaltrain... well I did before it crapped out on me. The hardcase is decent and the bars mean the vents aren’t blocked.

which pedaltrain are you using for the stage? i have a novo 32 and i think the bars are perfect for the vents. but i want to use a classic 2 (or a JR MAX when its out) for smaller vanues. the bars are a bit different to the novo series and i think the vents will be blocked when i put it on this pedaltrain types.