Posts by joust

Hello Everyone,Heres a cool tip I recently discovered.If you use a lot of gain saturation and like that mushy compressed feeling you get from digging into the strings,try this.Turn your power sag up to 7 and turn down the pick attack to a neg value.It works best for me @-1.9.different high gain amps will vary.If it sounds to dark then boost your Treb and or Pres.

I'm noticing most people are boosting their input sensitivities. I actually have to turn my clean sens way down to about -3.0db to -9.0db to prevent the input from clipping (and when the LED goes red I get a loud popping/crackling noise).

What's the…

Id say Nothing I have to do the same,On most of my guitars I use GuitarHeads Fat Poles.Love 'em, and they're reasonably priced.You didnt say if they were passive or active.Mine are passive.You could try lowering the pups away from the strings.

Being new to the kemper and community I maybe be wrong about this,but here go's. The inspector needs more space to list important parameters of a profileI dont mean more slots but more space within a slot.Ex.. B7 M4 T7 P0 gain8 Hi input Low input etc.There are some profiles with some of this info but most Ive seen dont include this.Possibly because there is not enough room to write it...

Hello,I would like to see a Drag and Drop feature in RM.Want to use Amp A with Cab B or vice versa? No problem, just D and D all within RM