Posts by 761

Screws for the Handle (Guitar Strap Buttons) Machine Screws M4-0.7 mm x 20mm (EVERBILT 569 181)

Screws for the "hood" - Machine Screws M4-0.7 mm x 10mm (EVERBILT 567 370)

I got stainless bc that is all they had - but happen to match the grommets on the side nicely.

I never understood tantrums from adults. If the owner of a company tells you that this is the way his product works and the rationale behind it then either accept it or go purchase something else. The arguments have been made and considered. That should be enough. It's not a democracy. It's a company. If you want to protest then protest with your wallets. There are other brands available that might do what you want them to do.

honestly just want a conversation. But the response has definitely given me pause. There is no tantrum here, btw. Just a convo. I never understood people who stick their noses into conversations they have no input to offer, just judgement.

I'm sure USB audio is a great update for many. It's impressive that Kemper can add this to everyone's unit without them having to buy their 4th Kemper to get it. I can't think of another manufacturer that would do this. It's clear Kemper isn't just after your money. How many different AXFX have been released since Kemper arrived? For me, I don't care about this or "liquid profiling". Just give me layout D!

Another BIG THUMBS up to Kemper. There is no other company that would still support their original hardware. Such a great company ideal. Thank you Kemper!!!!

Please don't start from the assumptiuon, that every issue you experience must be caused by the last update. Especially since you experience such a generic and obvious issue while thousands of users have updated successfully without such an issue.

Please don’t assume the Kemper customers are morons.

Aren’t you here to help?

wow. Ok.

How many Kemper’s does it take to change a lightbulb? lol!

nice to know how open Kemper is to a dialogue about something. ha!

Every additional option adds complexity and triggers additional questions. We would like to keep this as much plug and play as possible for the vast majority of users.

the vast majority is 48k minimal.

CD’s Were the only thing 44.1 and there are people today that weren’t even alive when those were the thing. Furthermore - I think a Kemper user can easily set up sample rate - I mean look at all the other Kemper features that aren’t “plug and play”. This thing is deep. Default it to 44.1 but have a 48 option. Protools is the industry standard - so should have that in mind - and why put excessive strain on the host computer recording. ALSO - sample rate conversion is re-sampling - might as well go analog… so this feature is great, but if it can’t do 48 - it’s worthless to many.

Sorry so harsh - but “plug and play” translates to an excuse to me.

But thanks for the “kind of usb” option.