Posts by Aea

I think it would be cool to have a volume that was based on the fletcher munson curve. Maybe assignable in settings so that there is less of a shift between tweaking tones at home and live.

Hey Guys,

I have started using the looper function with my eureka fcb1010 but I cant move the looper to the output. It makes it much less usable only located at the input.

I have checked under the setting where the remote is and the pre post section for the looper is greyed out.

Any advice? Help?

Thanks in advance!

It would be great to get some 3rd party companies to sell effects that can be added to the kemper. Or maybe make the effects compatible with 3rd party effects or algorithms?

Anyone else have ideas along this line of thinking?

It would be great to have a quick change preset, so you could change multiple global parameters between instruments. Just a couple of presets you could make it much easier going from a strat to a Les Paul. My main reason is to switch between gigs when I use the kemper for bass and then off to use it for guitar. Not sure if many others feel this would be necessary but it would save me time and fiddling between gigs!

Same thing happened when I reinstalled can maker.

A few of the files must have been corrupted when I downloaded them. I tried downloading them again and it worked without issue. Thanks for the help!

They are all wav files and I am pretty sure all 44.1. I can't imagine they would do half in one format and change for some others. Frustrating. Maybe I'll try deleting and reinstalling cab maker.
    Any other suggestions?

Cab maker keeps crashing on me when I am trying to upload some IRs. It seems to do It randomly. Some go through without issue but theres others it just crashes. All from the same pack but I can't seem to use them all. Any ideas?

Cheers

I've got a mate with a few acoustic amps. I don't think he has a 360 but I'll be profiling his 370 soon. It's such a great sounding amp. I'm trying to get a bunch of bass players to bring amps and do a big session. I have a reeves c225 and a hiwatt I will profile too.

There are hardly any boutique or vintage bass profiles around. It's quite frustrating really.

turn the volume up and the dark sounding profiles really come to life. especially in a band context. profiles i thought were dark or dull sounding are my favourote profiles live by a mile.
    i am used to hearing them at low volume now and as long as im not jumping from profile to profile (not the best way to find sounds because it doesnt give your ear enough time to adjust) it doesnt bother me.
    if it does bother you just eq in a little treble until you can play loud but dont forget to lower it before you turn up loud (ouch!!)

you can change the cabs from different profiles. just find a profile you like and use that cab with other profiles. there are some really good ones out there. i tend to not to get into it too often cos its just another rabbit hole...

Had my first rehearsal with the kemper and clr last night.

Now with my guitars i had very different experience. The profiles I used with my les paul sounded much better than on their own.
    My clean profiles with the strat sounded great but any gain tones sounded fizzy and nothing like what I was used to experiencing.

Any kemper tips for getting great rock tones for strats? Im going to go back in and try some things with backing recordings at volume to get sounds without wasting everyone elses rehearsal time. Just hoping for some tips or imparted wisdom to help me. Maybe there are some ideas I would not have thought of to make my life easier?
    Thanks for any help guys.

So it seems everyone is quite different. I deleted everything and started from scratch. I'm hoping to stay below the hundred mark. The number of profiles trends to creep up really fast though.

Looking forward to profiling my own amps soon though. I can't wait to have my dr504 tone at gig volume!

How many are you keeping on the kpa and how many in RM?
    I have just bought one second hand and there's way too many that I wouldn't use.
    Best to delete them and just slowly build up ones you like or do you guys just have a tonne on there and sift through them?
    Cheers

Hey guys I'm brand new to the kemper world. Seriously overwhelmed with the amount of profiles. So many good ones and a lot of bad ones. Thought I'd find out what are some of the favourite profiles for different uses eg.

1. Clean
    2. Low gain
    3. High gain
    4. Lead
    5. Miscellaneous

Prefer some free ones so just indicate if they are paid ones.
    I did try a search so help me out if this has already been do everything.
    Cheers