Posts by Pau1968

If I get it right Imprints can be used on FR studiomonitores. Am I right?

That would be awesome any way....

It would also be nice if it can be used in stereo on the main out. Is that possible...

Regards Paul

When I start up my Kemper I have to restart rigmanager to sync it with my Kemper.

Is there any way to sync it without restart RM?

Regards Paul

Yeah it's early, but I heard it's coming profiles from a profiles from a commercial profile maker.

Looking forward ?

Do anyone profile the Synergy Steve Vai module or know if it's available from any commercial profile dealers.

Regards Paul ??

I understood what he meant.

I just don't know what is better until I heard them both.

I am pretty sure the cone with the imprints iare close to the cabs they are emulating.

I just say I have the Celestion and I am very satisfied with what it do. I just look forward to hear it with the imprints and I belive it will work fine...

What is best is subjective and different from person to person.

I like to get the cone also when it's available.

I am sure it will be awesome ??

It's hard to belive that they redesign the Kemper to detect the speaker that is connected to it. I doubt it.

It's interesting to read that the cone is superior to Celestion F12-200x that is Avery good fr speaker.

It sounds grate with the Kemper wit cabinets and irs.

I like the opportunity to switch between I prins to switch cabinets in a quick and easy way instead of scrolling through lots of profiles. I wonder if Zappladen had the chance to AB test the cone and the F12-2000x or heard a comparison in YouTube or other place sins the cone is soperilr but not out yet.

I am sure the cone will be very good, but so is F12,-200x

They aren't released yet, and when they are, they will be designed for use with the Kemper Kone only.

As I understand the cone is a full range speaker and it will supprice me if yiu cat use the imprints with other full range speaker.

Maube you need to eq the Kemper a little, but I doubt the Kemper will recognize what speaker you connect to the output..

Currently available...

I have the last Kemper version, but can't find Ani imprints. I got a Celestion f12-200x I like to use with the new imprints..

I also wonder if the I prins will be much different from the existing cabs in rhe Kemper..

You could probably do this yourself with a bit of a smiley faced graphic eq. The Kemper doesn't know how loud you are playing, so even if they had a specific effect, you would have to judge the amount yourself.

That's what I do now. I put eq in x slot and use the blend to adjust for different volume or tweek the eq. Still I would like to have a loudness function ?

I can move up and down in the list, but it doesn't load until I press the rig. Maybe my profiler is not in autoload after I update Rm. I just thought of that now. I will check it when I get home from work. I will also try left and right keys. Thanks for the tip ?