Posts by Pau1968

I understood what he meant.

I just don't know what is better until I heard them both.

I am pretty sure the cone with the imprints iare close to the cabs they are emulating.

I just say I have the Celestion and I am very satisfied with what it do. I just look forward to hear it with the imprints and I belive it will work fine...

What is best is subjective and different from person to person.

I like to get the cone also when it's available.

I am sure it will be awesome ??

It's hard to belive that they redesign the Kemper to detect the speaker that is connected to it. I doubt it.

It's interesting to read that the cone is superior to Celestion F12-200x that is Avery good fr speaker.

It sounds grate with the Kemper wit cabinets and irs.

I like the opportunity to switch between I prins to switch cabinets in a quick and easy way instead of scrolling through lots of profiles. I wonder if Zappladen had the chance to AB test the cone and the F12-2000x or heard a comparison in YouTube or other place sins the cone is soperilr but not out yet.

I am sure the cone will be very good, but so is F12,-200x

They aren't released yet, and when they are, they will be designed for use with the Kemper Kone only.

As I understand the cone is a full range speaker and it will supprice me if yiu cat use the imprints with other full range speaker.

Maube you need to eq the Kemper a little, but I doubt the Kemper will recognize what speaker you connect to the output..

Currently available...

I have the last Kemper version, but can't find Ani imprints. I got a Celestion f12-200x I like to use with the new imprints..

I also wonder if the I prins will be much different from the existing cabs in rhe Kemper..

You could probably do this yourself with a bit of a smiley faced graphic eq. The Kemper doesn't know how loud you are playing, so even if they had a specific effect, you would have to judge the amount yourself.

That's what I do now. I put eq in x slot and use the blend to adjust for different volume or tweek the eq. Still I would like to have a loudness function ?

I can move up and down in the list, but it doesn't load until I press the rig. Maybe my profiler is not in autoload after I update Rm. I just thought of that now. I will check it when I get home from work. I will also try left and right keys. Thanks for the tip ?

I think volume is important.

If you play in a mix or playing after CD or mp3 eq and high-pass filtering is a must. I had the same impression in the start couse I thought Kemper would sound just as good at low volume as higher volume, but not. The sustain and character change dramatically with volume.

I wil recommend to lower the low frequencys and boost around 3-5 kHz. With a equalizer in x slot at lower volume or playing in a mix. You can also adjust the main output in the output menue, but then you might adjust it if you crank the volume.

I guess that will make your Kemper come to live.

Regards Paul ?

Thank Monkey_man?

I think it would be a great resource to have this in the forum or on Kemper web page so it's easy to find or direct people to the files.

A cool thing for demo and also troubleshooting.

I agree. If a user has the feeling their Kemper doesn't sound the way it should, a shared test DI track is a good way to pinpoint the problem. Reamp the track, upload the result and compare to that of other users: if it sounds the same, that tells the user there's nothing wrong with their Kemper, so they should look at their guitar or their playing technique. And conversely, if the reamped track sounds significantly different, those personal factors are at least ruled out and the problem is narrowed down to the Kemper itself or the recording chain. Either way, you learn something and you're one step closer to a solution.

There are so many things to take into account when troubleshooting over a forum, some of which are subjective and hard to put into words, that it's always good to limit the variables.

In my case I feel most profiles come alive at higher volume. I also invested in Yamaha dxr 12 and naturally it sounds much fuller than my 8inch monitors.

What I don't understand is how samples of profiles sound so much better at same volume and speakers than with my Kemper.

Of course it's not the same guitar or fingers, but still it should sound pretty close sins the profiles I bought or downloaded is tweaked by the author.

I think that having this saes to test is a good help for people who struggle to get good sound. At least that could easely confirm if it's the Kemper or something else that might be the problem.

In general I am very happy with the Kemper and there is lots of good profiles available.

Many members here experience a big diiferene between samples in YouTube and how it sounds when they play.

It's many factors and it's absolutely not sure if the difference is in the Kemper.

My thoughts is if whe had this samples and the dry signal it's very easy to compare and check what couse the difference.

It can be the guitar.,pickups old strings or something in the Kemper...

If the sample sounds good with same profile and drysignal and not good on my Kemper I would k ow it's my Kemper or setting in my Kemper that is the problem.

That's posible, but if the problem is in my Kemper, guitar or interface I would not know. So my idea was to be able to compare it to another kemper to se where in the chain the problem are.

Many member post topic about Kemper is to thin fizzy or muddy....

In many cases its the guitar or profile.

If you have a dry signal and run it trough Kemper with same profile you can at least know if the problem is your Kemper.

You can also easely find out if it's the guitar oraudio interface.

Do anyone know of a place I can download dry recordings for testing Kemper profiles.

It would be nice to have a plece to find dry signal and revamped with some free profiles to compare and troubleshoot our kemper with others. Often it can be dead strings, bad pickups or other problems with guitar or other gear.

So I thought it could be useful if Kemper team or somone skilled kemper users here could consider to upload samples if it's not allready done.

Regards Paul ?