Posts by Pau1968

i thought Code is a modeller amp and its a fullrange signal. But maybe I am wrong.
    I would like to try a 4×12 cabinet with fullrange speakers.
    The price on code cabinet is good but there is no dealers here that have it in stock.
    Looks intersting if it sounds good with Kemper.

Is there a way to sync rig exchange in rig manager.
    To see the new profiles in rig exchange I have to restart rig manager.
    Is there a way to get new rigs automatical or loaded in rig exchange without restart rig manager ?
    I am using mac by the way...

Regards Paul

Thanks for reply. I know about the STL pack, but I am sure there is lots of free profiles that is similar, its just to find the right one..
    I read hi is using Blackstar now.. I wonder what effect is used. My guess is a bit of delay and maybe some reverb???
    Thanks for the tips on DV Mark Multiamp I will try to find profiles om that :)
    Regards :)

Do anyone have a tips on a good profile to create Andy James lead tone like in this video:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Make me happy :)
    Paul

On the amp section I have volume if I click the right page button. I have no volume in the cab section or Eq section.
    I always felt there is some clarity problems on most profiles. Specially at low volume.
    When I raise clarity in amp section it seams to get less clear...
    The Definition parameter helps a bit.

Is there anything I can do to get the volume in cab mode...

I am running os 5.3.1 13085

Thanks for good feedback :)

I understand I can adjust volume on profiles to even them out. On my profiler I dont have any volume control in the cab settings. I have volume control in amp settings and the volume control left of the guitar input. Maybe thats what you meant with cab volume?

Thanks for reply.
    So it means I can profile an amp and get different volume in the profile itself not by using the volume setting on the am...
    I hope you understand what I meant...

I have never profiled my own amp, but I downloaded lots of amps from the free profiles in the forum. Many grate profiles there.
    I play 99% with Lespaul and RG with good pickups so I dont think its the guitar or pickups. Maybe some of the profiles was made for singlecoils and thats why it can be muddy with humbuckers.
    Thanks for the tips about ajusting humbuckers.
    The Kemper sounds amazing with good profiles and cranked :)
    Still wonder why the volume is so different from profile to profile...
    Regards :)

I wonder if someone can explain why some profiles ar very loud and other are not. I checked if there is a volume boost in the amp settings or eq settings. I it something to do with the profiling process that can be adjusted when profiling??
    I thought that the volume on the amp when profiling will not effect the volume on the profile.

I also wonder why some profiles get muddy. Is it because of bad micking, cliping, ampdistortion or some are making profiles with reverb or other kind of modulation that Kemper can not profile.

And last is there anything I can do beside adjusting cleancense/distortioncense clerarity and definition to fix profile that sounds a bit muddy?

Regards Paul :)

Yes. It also sounds better on higher volume.
    It also help to adjust the output eq.
    Maybe thats what is done when reamping some of the profiles?
    I thought when you listen to a demo of a profile its plug and play without to much tweaking.
    And its posible to get the same sound from Kemper as recorded samples when played through the same speakers and volume.
    I would expect better feel and sustain through speakers than you can get when using headphones.
    My guess is that speakers are used when you play for reamping also to get the sustain and feel..

So its reamping...
    I experienced that my guitarsound is far from the sound from demovideoes from other dealers and wonder why.
    I thought it could be the room or something is done in the mix. I beleve that pkaying with a profile at same level through frfr speakers should sound close to the demo of I use same kind of guitar /pickups.
    Maybe I am wrong?
    I heard Coptones profiles are good, and this demo prove it.
    What kind of guitar/pickups ate used in the demo.
    I play straight from Kemper to good frfr speakers. No pedals.
    My experience is a bitt muddy mids and not so clear and detailed sound. Almost like there is a short reverb/fog on most profiles if you know what I mean...
    I adjust cleansense and tweaking parameters but the sound is not as the demoes. Atleast not if I dont play loud.
    Dont know why my kemper sounds different throug same speakers at same volume.
    Any tips...
    I am tempted to buy this amazing profiles.
    Also a soundcard if that will bring my Kemper to life :)