Posts by Pau1968

Some kind of eq and boost in the input section so its easy to tweek the profiles for different pickups singlecoil/humbukers.
    It should also be posible to store different presets...

That might be the case.
    I bought it second hand so I am not sure how old it is. I better order a new chip.
    Thanks guys :)

I just got a Behringer midiboard with Uno4kemper chip and try to make the wah pedal work as morph pedal. As I understand i should pus 1 and 9 on the pedalboard when i power the pedalboard to set the function for the expression pedals. When I do this the midiboard starts as normal and there is no way to set the function for the pedals.
    Do anyone experienced this or know how to set the function for morphing.

Regards Paul

The manual says:

Auxiliary Input

The Auxiliary Input function allows you to feed a stereo signal, such as a mp3-player, into your Profiler to play alongwith it. In the Output/Master menu, the Auxiliary Input function is equipped with two controls: one to feed the auxsignal to the MAIN OUTPUTS as well as S/PDIF OUT, and another to feed it to the MONITOR and HEADPHONEOUTPUT. This allows you, for instance, to add an additional monitor signal to your HEADPHONE OUTPUT, whilethe MAIN OUTPUT stays unaffected. The auxiliary signal will not be affected by any internal effects.

Thanks for the reply i found out it was my cable :)

I connected my phone to the fx loop to play mp3 files through Kemper and it sound awful, its like a strange digital echo is added to the sound. All effects is off except for the fx loop.
    I tried to figure out other ways to connect my phone and in output menu it look like Aux-Headphone is an option to use Headphone connection as aux in, but maybe I am wrong.
    Can anyone explain how to play mp3 through Kemper..

Regards Paul

My experience is the same. I thought Kemper would be perfect for low volume or headphones. When I listen to samples from profile providers on the net at low volume they sound grate if i play through my Kemper at same volume and use headphones or studio monitors its not the same at all. I really need to play loud to make my Kemper come to live. Sometimes I think its something wrong with my Kemper...
    I have tried it with many guitars Les Paul, Ibanez Fender with different pickups....
    Now I will get a powerful frfr pa speaker (Yamha DXR) and forget about playing at low volume.
    For me its seams to not work vell at low volume....

My experience is the same. I thought Kemper would be perfect for low volume or headphones. When I listen to samples from profile providers on the net at low volume they sound grate if i play through my Kemper at same volume and use headphones or studio monitors its not the same at all. I really need to play loud to make my Kemper come to live. Sometimes I think its something wrong with my Kemper...
    I have tried it with many guitars Les Paul, Ibanez Fender with different pickups....
    Now I will get a powerful frfr pa speaker and forget about playing at low volume.
    For me its seams to not work vell at low volume....

I just listened to Dxr10 and Dxr12. I agree the Dxr10 is the one to go for.
    I wonder if you guys eq the output on a frfr speaker. And why is it so important with a flat response speker if it still needs equalizing...

I am considering to buy Yamaha dxr 12 or Electro voice zlx12, and I wonder if it sounds bassy without tweeking the output eq.
    I am using good studio monitores now and it sound pretty bassy and dull without any adjustents on the output.
    I thought it would sound greate without eq sins its frfr speakers, but no.
    Whats your experiense with no eq on the output?
    Regatds Paul

Mimiq would be awsome.
    I guess its not posible to run it with two profiles but overdrive or distortion adjustments would be cool and maybe different rewerb settings in separate channels...

I agree that a sub will give a better bass respond and at low volume it helps.
    My thoughts are that the sound samples are recorded at a higher level and the resonance in the room and the guitar itself sounds different on higher volume.
    The feedback and vibration is totally different when playing loud and not at bedroom lever or with headphones.
    My monitors are Fluid Audio and I also have Residentaudio.

Most music sounds better with some volume. The thing is when I listen to the sample and play with the same profile at sam low level the sample sounds so much better and clearer. Maybe it was recorded on high level and thats the difference: I guess the Kemper need volume to be at its best, and if I recorded the sound and play it at low volume all the details vill be there....

I also experience that headphones sounds good when I like to play at low level, but I cant understand why the sound samples sound so much better than my Kemper at low volume when the Kemper are connected directly to the same speakers. I thought a good profile will sound good also at low level?

I am struggling to get a good sound on low volume. When i listen to profile samples on youtube or profile providers webpage it sounds very good at low volume, but from my Kemper it don`t sound right on low volume. First when I turn up the volume it comes to live.
    even do I use the same fr monitors.
    Is it so that Kemper need volume to sound good?

Regards Paul