Posts by Pau1968

My Kemper sounded muddy until I recently reset the flash memory on my Kemper. Today it started to sound Muddy again.
    I reset the flash again and it solved the problem. I have the latest firmware and I am not making any adjustments on the Kemper to tweak the sound on my profiles, so I don`understand why it suddenly sounds bad.
    I send`t a mail to support, but they said there is no problem regarding this.
    I read on the forum and it seams like others have experienced the same issue.
    I wonder if anyone know the reason for this or have a solution on the problem.

Regards Paul

Thanks for feedback guys and thanks for the suggestions on good profiles. I di a factory reset and first now I can experience the three awsomenes of Kemper. The sound is brilliant now and I am exited :)
    Also the sustain of my guitar is improved. I been through all menus to find the fault also I tried to factory reset, but I guess I did not do it right.
    But now My Kemper sounds fantastic an I am so happy and impressed :)
    If anyone know about good ACDC profiles I like to know :)

I am playing mostly with Les Paul with BB PRO and Pearly Gates. Some of the clean sounds are good but to get a ACDC crunch I strugle. When I urn the gain up it Its like I cant get the crisp clean distortion. I read a tread and they sugested to reset system, and I will try that as soon as I get home. If its not workin I will bring it to the guitar shop and compair with their Kemper there. I cant make it sound near as good as the samples I heard on the net so I hope there is something I do wrong and I find a solution...

I had my Kemper for some weeks now and strugle to make it sound good. I am using it with good studio monitores and it sounds far as good as the profile samples on youtube or the providers of the profiles samples.
    I hav tried to twek the sounds in any posible way, also did a factory reset but nothing changed.
    I am looking for a good ACDC profile and tried most Marshal profiles on Rigexhange JCM JMP also JPM and DSL....
    I cant get the clea crisp distorion. Mine are muddy and dull,
    Do anyone had the same problem or know any solution

So the problem is in the Kemper software, not in Profile Manager... If I use the new Kemper beta version the problem is solved...
    Thanks for all help :)

When I look at downloads on Kempers page I can only see one version of Rig Manager Mac 1.5 (Revision 41) Release
    I can't find any version 4....
    I tried Ringmaster on Ibook and its working fine for now so I guess there is an issue the USB on my iMac...

What versions are you working with..
    I use the USB direct on my iMac with no hub. I tried other cables but same problem..
    It can be my iMac..
    I will try with my macbook later to see if it`s working.

I have a problem that Rig Manager is loosing contact with my Kemper. The only way to make contact with my Kemper is to reinstall Rig Manager after I turn on my Kemper. I use El Capitan and I have last version of Rig Manager and Kemper firmware.
    Do anyone had the same problem or any solution on this?

Regards Paul