Posts by Wonderboy

Hi!

In a Tone Junkie video about Performance mode the guy promised to show us a "workaround" to do just that. But somehow he forgot and when scrolling through the comments I could not find any question or answer about this. I do not for one minute think that I am the only one who would like to be able to do this but I have searched and I have not yet found. I am sure that I am using the wrong search criterias but - does anybody here know how to copy a entire slot including all effects (ideally even morph parameters) from Performance mode and stor it in my Browser mode in my Kemper? Thanks in advance!

It´s been a while since I had the time to play, organize and create new sounds. Yesterday I upgraded to the latest version of Rig Manager. In the left field I can only find: All Rigs, Local Library (799), Rig Exchange, Rig Packs, All Presets (0), All Performances (0) and under that, Local Library (0). Where is my Kemper? Where are all the rigs and performances that are stored on my Kemper? I made a backup on my USB from my Kemper yesterday and my Kemper works fine - but where is it in Rig Manager? I have a MacBook Pro, 15 inch 2018 and OS 10.14.6. The Kemper is connected to the computer using USB B from the Kemper and USB C (Thunderbolt). Thanks in advance!:thumbup:

Hi!

I bought my Profiler more than three years ago and had the same problem then. I´ve searched here and on the internet but I can´t recall or find the solution someone gave me. Yes, I have been content with the sounds I made for quite some time but now it´s time to rearrange and update my perormances and slots. I´m on a Powerbook, Mojave 10.14.6. Rig manager 2.1.76 and my Kemper rack is 6.0.0. I know there is an update to both Rig Manager and the Kemper but I would like to wait a bit longer. There was a workaround three years ago so that I could rename both the performance AND its slots. Anyone? Thanks in advance!:thumbup::)

Hi!

I bought the powered Kemper incl the remote. At the same time I bought a Engl 2 x 12 and a Sennheiser system and SHURE in-ear monitors. I am very pleased with the sound I get from my Kemper in my home studio incl monitors and headphones, live through FOH and in my in-ear system. However, I am not at all satisfied with the sound through our rehearsal PA (a very bad system but we can´t afford a new one) and I am not satisfied with what the Engl can reproduce. Yes, I have cab sim off to the cabinet. I have also tried other cabinets from Marshall, MESA and so on. Don´t they sound good? Yes they do but the variety of sounds I use gets lost. I really use the palette of sounds in our music, change from a clean little Fender combo rignt into a screaming MESA stack and this sounds wonderful through studio monitors, headphones, In-ear and FOH in a live venue. The cab sort of limits that. I want to make use of the powered Kemper I own through av passive FRFR in our rehearsal room. So I need your help: What good passive FRFR-cabs are out there? Thanks in advance!:)

Well, all cabs and IRs have the mics and mic setup baked into the sound. That's a likely reason there's such a big difference to you

Yes, I know but this is something else. I can´t hear the mids, sounds a little bit scooped and the aggression and bite is lost when going FOH.

Hi!

I´m finding a lot of good Direct Amps that sounds terrific through my ENGL 2 x 12 PRO. But I have trouble in finding cabs that comes even close to producing a similar sound through our rehearsal PA. I´ve bought from Celestion but not so impressive and I´ve searched through all my cabs, bought and free ones, studio and merged. I start to suspect our PA but vocals and keyboards sounds reasonably good. The problem I have is with my distorted sounds, better with the clean and lo gain ones.