Posts by FreeBlues

I connect my Mac to my KPA Toaster via a USB cable, same as everyone. My current cable is 6 feet long. I've casually searched for something as much as twice that length, but can't seem to locate one. I'm wondering if it's not technically possible? Otherwise, do any of you have a link or suggestion you can point me to to help out?

Have you tried increasing Clean Sens?

This works, but I can't figure out why! Thanks for all the other suggestions. While I've started to try to make the work, I can't say I've managed to create anything that sounds like an acoustic, more just a super clean, bright electric. Still trying...

Somewhere in this thread I imagine the volume issue has been addressed, but a recent search didn't answer in my question.

So, much as I like the acoustic sim, I can't get it nearly loud enough to match all my other profiles. I can work around this, but it would be nice to find a way to boost the sim volume without massive changes to my other settings. Any ideas?

I too have many issues using RM on my Mac. For example, move a rig from, say, slot 8 to slot 3, I'll end up with two slot 3's in RM and can't use the Remote to switch between slots. Other times I'll create a new performance, save it, then it disappears. The biggest issue is trying to edit performances. Saving it in both my Profiler and my local library, do some edits in the local library, the edits carry over to my Profiler, NOT what I wanted (I wanted to try some different things with a performance, but didn't want the edits to change the original saved in the Profiler). In general, editing a performance is somewhat hit or miss as to whether the edits stick.

Now I use RM to create a new performance, but am VERY careful not to mess with it once created. It's workable, but not real great. I'd love a new, updated RM that actually works for performances!

Odd. The problem has self corrected. But, I did try the usual trouble shooting things: two different guitars, two different cables, front and rear inputs, re-started the Kemper. At the time, nothing worked. Couple days later, it's working perfectly, didn't change a thing.

While I'me certainly happy that all is well, it is strange.

This is so weird. Tuning my guitar today with the guitar volume set on 7, then tuning the D string, the display shows A#; the G string shows C. Even just ignoring the letter and using the strobe, those two strings are not in tune. The other four strings are fine. But, when I open the guitar volume to 10 everything is back to normal. This odd behavior happens on both my strat style and P-90 guitar.

Never happened before. Any ideas?

Sorry, input sense? Don't know what this is or what you mean. I've checked everything I know to check and the volume is still way too low. I can make it work if I crank this particular rig, but I'm mostly maxed out.

All my other rigs are set around 0.0 db volume and maybe a slight boost in the amp volume, this sim is much quieter.

I'll continue to mess with it as I like the tone.

I've been casually playing around with the new AS, long way to go, but my issue is the volume is VERY VERY low. Maxing out both rig volume and master volume sorta work - and adding a couple pure boosters - but switching to this profile mid-song is problematic. Anyone found a solution?

I've made a preset with all the slots in my stomps populated and have saved that on my Kemper. Using the browse function I can recall and apply this preset to any and all my rigs. But, it would be great to be able to apply this preset from RM instead of needing to reach down and turn a knob. Is there an easy way to do this, or am I stuck with using the browse knob?

I had this figured out before, but can't now remember what I did. I use both an electric and acoustic for my gigs and now want to run both through my Kemper. How can I set my rig up so that each guitar has its own input and I can select that input with a step on a button? I remember it had something to do with the looper, but I don't know how.

Can someone give some instructions on how to connect both guitars that allows a quick switch of outputs?