Posts by rastry

Don't want to support this functionality? It would be great to set up your own Low Cut and High Cut for certain types of boxes, and not to waste space on effects unnecessarily. Let one be global for everyone in Main Output, but in Stack - Cabinet it would be possible to choose your settings for a given rig.

Yes, there is. But it would be better if this function could be set to Stack - Cabinet, and different values could be set for each rig. In Output it would be the same for everyone, but in Stack-Cabinet the values would take precedence over Output. I have been applying for this position for several months. They are probably not interested in doing this function. :(

Low Cut and High Cut

We may not have understood why I would like to assign the Low Cut and High Cut functions separately for each rig. I don't need it for Monitor, but for Main output. Therefore, I would like this function in STOMP (in CABINET) for each rig. The electric guitar usually plays up to 6 to 6.5kHz, but the electroacoustic needs at least 10kHz. Therefore, I would need this feature for live concerts, because I use both types of guitars.

I find it silly just to block one effects path by assigning an equlizer.
    Please consider it. I believe that a lot of users will appreciate it. Just because they don't write here doesn't mean they're not interested. Whoever I talked to about it would be happy for this opportunity, but they don't want to write it here.
    Thank you.

It's a pity that I can't show it in practice, I think they would then change their minds about why it's a good setting option. Someone here is dealing with distortion boxes and various other requirements that are already good. But this is much more necessary in my opinion. Yes, someone who plays both electric and electroacoustic guitar and uses one Kemper only needs to change it to different guitar tracks. And for these purposes, this adjustment would be very useful. But apparently it doesn't make sense to ask for it, Kemper sees it differently (not practically).

A question for programmers. Have you tried to think about it, or do you find it useless, unnecessary? I would really appreciate this adjustment because I use both guitars live. Thank you for your response.

Otázka pro programátory. Zkusili jste o tom uvažovat a nebo se vám to zdá jako neužitečné, nepotřebné? Ocenil bych velmi tuto úpravu, protože používám live obě kytary. Děkuji za vaši odpověď.

If I use one path for the equalizer just to have Low Cut and High Cut for rig, I block the possibility of using effects (doubler trucker) and modulation effects (stereo chorus, phaser, etc.), because I have reverb and delay in all rigs. So the ability to do Low Cut and High Cut for different rigs outside these slots would be a better option. The effects slot should remain for modulation effects, delay and reverb, not for equlizer. Try to think about it. I believe you understand my intention.

For me. There are some little things I would like to improve, and I wrote in support. Something has long been implemented by the update, I'm still waiting for something if the team in Kemper will do it. But even so, Kemper can handle everything I needed to solve sound. I don't see a single reason to do V2, which would limit my sound as a result. It has everything you need for top sound.

JVM410H DI profiles. Input Noise Gate 0,5 + in Stomps Noise Gate 4:1 Treshold 1.0.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is not a very comfortable solution for me. I don't have Kemper right next to me, I would have to go around other musicians every time I change my guitar. The best way would be to switch the rig to set Low and High Cut. Just like Kone. I use the Remote pedal for control. We have already seen several times that the programmers at Kemper have dealt with more requirements. I think they can handle this easily.