Posts by Torshalla

After reading all this if I were Kemper I would sell the editor... I would certainly not give it for free to such ungratefull customers.

Now I hope they are more patient than I am...

I come here to check for updates from g string and try to avoid reading other posts as i find them embarrassing tbh... but i did read some today and it just puzzles me. Kemper have a great product, the best digital version of tube amps there is on the market tone wise. That is why all of us here bought one. Since its release the Kemper team has kept upgrading our Kempers with more and more extra features (delays, reverbs, morphing...)... all for free.

And people complain because their free upgrade is not coming as fast as they want it to...

People really have no shame...

I am looking forward to the editor only because i find it hard to set effects up in the chain... but to be honest i really love playing dry... that’s why i rately use effects and never remember how to use em lol

Thanks G String, appreciate the update!

Really appreciate the work you guys are doing to keep our investment relevant through time. You are miles ahead of the competition in terms of customer focus.

Don’t let this delayed release bring your spirits down... when the new rig manager / editor is released everyone will be happy with a great new addition to our Kempers.

In the scheme of things a few weeks or couple of months are not a big deal :)

Actually i really like that we cannot edit every micro setting you could imagine. Kemper is great because it sounds great and it is simple to use. Just like the amps it profiles.

Now that it integrates more effects and functions i can see that an editor could help... amd welcome it. But please keep it simple so we can just play and not feel like software programmers... lol

Common guys give Kemper a break.... they are already doing their best and making progress as we can see through the regular OS update releases or betas...

We know the editor is coming soon... let them finish the job properly.

For anyone complaining... please rethink:

- you bought a kemper knowing there was no editor... you bought it anyway... probably because it sounded better than the competition and was simpler to use than the competition despite having no editor (or actually maybe because there was no editor...)

- since the kemper was released they have made countless great upgrades we all got for FREE... incl delays and reverbs which are amazing on any std

- you have not had to buy 2 new sets of hardware unlike with axe...

- now kemper is releasing everything people asked for and still you complain... common, we can wait a few weeks or even months....

I think Kemper have been delivering what people wanted and more.

The stage is exactly what people asked for since the helix came out.

The editor is what many had been asking for for a long time.

The delays and reverbs are beyond what anyone would have dared to hope for... and they come for free...

The kemper speakers are great innovation...

The extended market base they will get with the stage means they will be able to continue to support Kempet owners with great updates for a few more years...

I love Kemper!

Had we bought an AxeFX we would have had to buy a new unit every couple of years...

I wonder why it cannot be used for the Stage... it should mean the stage is on a different OS version but why?

Could it be that the stage uses different hardware that requires some differences in the OS?