Posts by Torshalla

Common guys give Kemper a break.... they are already doing their best and making progress as we can see through the regular OS update releases or betas...

We know the editor is coming soon... let them finish the job properly.

For anyone complaining... please rethink:

- you bought a kemper knowing there was no editor... you bought it anyway... probably because it sounded better than the competition and was simpler to use than the competition despite having no editor (or actually maybe because there was no editor...)

- since the kemper was released they have made countless great upgrades we all got for FREE... incl delays and reverbs which are amazing on any std

- you have not had to buy 2 new sets of hardware unlike with axe...

- now kemper is releasing everything people asked for and still you complain... common, we can wait a few weeks or even months....

I think Kemper have been delivering what people wanted and more.

The stage is exactly what people asked for since the helix came out.

The editor is what many had been asking for for a long time.

The delays and reverbs are beyond what anyone would have dared to hope for... and they come for free...

The kemper speakers are great innovation...

The extended market base they will get with the stage means they will be able to continue to support Kempet owners with great updates for a few more years...

I love Kemper!

Had we bought an AxeFX we would have had to buy a new unit every couple of years...

I wonder why it cannot be used for the Stage... it should mean the stage is on a different OS version but why?

Could it be that the stage uses different hardware that requires some differences in the OS?

Kemper do listen and deliver... i am happy with my toaster so may not buy one but i can see huge market openings for Kemper and that feels great as a Kemper owner... Means we most likely will keep feceiving excellent support and updates for Kemper instead of having to buy a newer version every year :)

Look for AFD100 profiles from topJimi... one of the free ones is spot on.

I also bought the Caswell profiles from top Jimi and they are great for Slash tone and more...

But yeah for the UYI tone Jube profiles should get you covered...

Thanks guys

I always thought that if I want my Kemper to sound as close as possible to the real thing it required a flat speak / headset.

Atlantic, do you mean i would get better results with less flat headset such as dt770 or ath50 than the flat shure?

Thanks for your feedback. I hear so much good about the dt770, but was afraid they would be a bit heavy on bass... which you confirmed. I think i will go for the Shure then as i would prefer closed cans to not hear the picking and to be fully silent so i can play late without waking up the familly...

Hi guys,

I am looking to upgrade my headset and get a dedicated one to play guitar through the Kemper.

I will use them directly from the Kemper headphones output and as mentioned above they will only be used for guitar playing through the Kemper.

Not sure if it matters but I love classic rock and 70s / 80s metal so mids are very important and i do not want a scooped headset or accentuated bass... i would like the headset to be as neutral as possible.

I have done some research and narrowed it down to 2: the shure srh840 and the beyerdynamics dt770 80 ohms.

From what i read both are great but the dt are better built and more comfortable, but the shure are more neutral (not scooped at all).

My gut tells me the shure will be the right ones due to that reason... but so many seem to favour the dt... i am looking for any input you guys may have.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi guys,

I am looking to upgrade my headset and get a dedicated one to play guitar through the Kemper.

I will use them directly from the Kemper headphones output and as mentioned above they will only be used for guitar playing through the Kemper.

Not sure if it matters but I love classic rock and 70s / 80s metal so mids are very important and i do not want a scooped headset or accentuated bass... i would like the headset to be as neutral as possible.

I have done some research and narrowed it down to 2: the shure srh840 and the beyerdynamics dt770 80 ohms.

From what i read both are great but the dt are better built and more comfortable, but the shure are more neutral (not scooped at all).

My gut tells me the shure will be the right ones due to that reason... but so many seem to favour the dt... i am looking for any input you guys may have.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi guys, i just want to say thanks to the Kemper team... all these updates for free year after year are amazing customer service. Best money spent on any piece of gear!

I love my Kemper and frankly can’t see how it could be improved tone wise...
    But i would buy a smaller unit that could be controlled from a phone app... with today’s technology it could fit in a pedal size unit tbh... no need for nobs, just a phone app... half the price...