Posts by maartenl945

Ok, this is a good news. So there will be a way to use them!
    thanks!

They might have been corrupted by one of the other Betas, and the new release deletes them because they are in fact corrupt ?

If this is the case, you might have to go back to a backup from before OS/RM Betas. Or get them from the original pack you bought them from.
    That seemed to work for me at least .... ymmv ....

Anything new about Rigs and Performances that disappear because marked someway as "corrupted"?

What I noticed is that I had lost about 130 rigs after installing and starting up 7.1.17 tonight, after just having restored all my rigs last night on 7.1.14. So during startup 7.1.17 apparently found 130 corrupted rigs that it deleted.
    I then restored all my rigs again from the same backup I used last night and now 7.1.17 start up with all those rigs fine again, and doesn't delete any of them. So my exact actions were:

1. Had 7.1.14 installed with 761 rigs but some rigs were not selectable anymore

2. Restored backup from before Beta experiments

3. All my 761 rigs are now selectable and seem to be working fine.

4. Installed 7.1.17

5. Only 631 rigs left that seem to be working fine.

6. Restored same backup

7. Back to 761 rigs that seem to be selectable and working fine

So it seems weird that initially some rigs were deleted by 7.1.17 but after backup restore the same rigs were left alone and not deleted. Whether this is as it should be working I don't know.

Whoa. Way bigger problem. I’m missing SEVERAL performances!

Upon further inspection, they say “New Performance” but the first slot is how it should be (minus the name). But then the rest of the slots and blank. This is a huge frickin’ bug wow.

I noticed that as well, but when I restored my rigs and performances from before RM3.0 experiments and restarted, everything was OK again. SO i'm not sure it was this latest Beta (OS 7.1.14) that caused it.

Just installed the latest Rig Manager 3.0.90 and OS 7.14 and the problem persists in browse mode. However, I now think this is a rig corruption issue as the rigs that cannot be selected via RM are always the same rigs and they can also not be selected from the Kemper UI directly (via browse and load buttons). I haven't tried all rigs on the profiler but I estimate that the number of rigs that cannot be selected is > 50%.

After restoring a backup I made before starting to play with RM3.0, all my rigs are accessible again, on both Kemper OS 7.1.14 (via UI) and via Rig Manager 3.0.90. So I guess one of the Beta releases corrupted some of them. And it was not OS 7.1.14.

Release 7.1.14 and RM 3.0.90 still has the same issue for me, but I noticed that only certain rigs in the ' MyProfiler' folder of RM do not get selected. And then I noticed that the same rigs can also not be selected via the browse - load buttons on the Kemper itself.
    So I assume it is more likely a rig corruption issue and not so much an RM-Kemper communication issue.

After restoring a backup I made before starting to play with RM3.0, all my rigs are accessible again, on both Kemper OS 7.1.14 (via UI) and via Rig Manager 3.0.90. So I guess one of the Beta releases corrupted some of them. And it was not OS 7.1.14.

For me, the ' corrupt' rigs don't get deleted from the profiler. I just cannot load them anymore via RM or from the Kemper UI itself.

First time beta user here. I just downloaded the new RM beta to my mac and installed it. Once I connect the Kemper, RM says the profiler needs to be updated which will take some time. However, nothing happens. If I click "Check for updates" RM tells me my profiler is up to date. I´ve verified that Beta versions are allowed. Any ideas? I don´t have a USB-stick on me right now, so RM is my only option to upgrade.

You also need to install the latest Kemper OS Beta via an USB stick. Instructions are in the downloaded file.

Kemper release 7.1.11 doesn’t seem to reliably communicate with latest rig manager beta 3 anymore. When you select a profile in RM, the profile sometimes is selected in the Kemper but not always. About 50% of the time it doesn’t work. Anybody with the same problem ?

Release 7.1.8 with related RM release worked much better in selecting profiles.

Release 7.1.14 and RM 3.0.90 still has the same issue for me, but I noticed that only certain rigs in the ' MyProfiler' folder of RM do not get selected. And then I noticed that the same rigs can also not be selected via the browse - load buttons on the Kemper itself.
    So I assume it is more likely a rig corruption issue and not so much an RM-Kemper communication issue.

Just installed the latest Rig Manager 3.0.90 and OS 7.14 and the problem persists in browse mode. However, I now think this is a rig corruption issue as the rigs that cannot be selected via RM are always the same rigs and they can also not be selected from the Kemper UI directly (via browse and load buttons). I haven't tried all rigs on the profiler but I estimate that the number of rigs that cannot be selected is > 50%.

certainly not.

I keep having the same problem with the latest rig manager and kemper OS: Rig Manager 3.0.89 and Profiler OS 7.1.12.

1. Double click a rig in rig manager, it gets selected in rig manager, showing the headphone icon in front of it.

2. Selected Rig in kemper does NOT change, it stays on the old rig. I would expect the same rig to display and get selected in the kemper as well.

It doesn't always have this issue, sometimes the rig does get selected in the profiler.

The problem seems to be mainly (only?) when trying to select a rig that is already in the kemper, so from the folder 'All Rigs --MyProfiler' in RM.

Regards,

Maarten

Windows 10

Power head

Kemper release 7.1.11 doesn’t seem to reliably communicate with latest rig manager beta 3 anymore. When you select a profile in RM, the profile sometimes is selected in the Kemper but not always. About 50% of the time it doesn’t work.

The rig/profile seems selected in RM (it displays the headphone icon), but the profiler still shows the old rig in its display.

Anybody with the same problem ?

Windows 10

Powerhead

Kemper release 7.1.11 doesn’t seem to reliably communicate with latest rig manager beta 3 anymore. When you select a profile in RM, the profile sometimes is selected in the Kemper but not always. About 50% of the time it doesn’t work. Anybody with the same problem ?

I've experienced this as well. Deleted profiles via rig manager .... they were gone.
    When I reconnected rig manager the next day, the deleted profiles were restored to the profiler somehow, but without author name. They could also not be accessed or used.

Had this at least 3 or 4 times. When I tried to reproduce this to file a bug report, it somehow didn't occur anymore. No idea what I did different though.

Same here, I actually thought that the profiler was hanging when doing a backup. Didn't realize that it was continuing with the backup. Also noticed that the remote re-initialized when this situation occurred.