Posts by scaryguy51

Hi everybody,

Have the beta firmware and congrats to Christoph and everyone at Kemper, the fuzzes are excellent.

I have a question about a possible bug (feature?). When I turn the EQ of using the soft button on my non-powered head, the Amplifier turns off as well (same with just turning off the Amplifier, the EQ turns off). Indeed, they seem to be linked. Was this a change I missed somewhere? Sorry if it's already been discussed.

Mis Man—Misha Mansoor (Periphery)

Edd V Hal—Eddie Van Halen

Kir Ham—Kirk Hammett (Hetfield really)

Car San—Carlos Santana

Tom Mor—Tom Morello

Dim Dar—Dimebag Darrell

Ste Luk—Steve Lukather

Ric Kru—Richard Kruspe

Dav Gro—Dave Grohl

Mar Kno—Mark Knopfler

Eri Cla—Eric Clapton

Bri Ma—Brian May

Ton Iom—Tony Iommi

Dan Aue—Dan Auerbach

Jim Pag—Jimmy Page

The Ed—The Edge

Bill J Arm—Billy Joe Armstrong

Jac Whi—Jack White

Bil Gib V3—Billy Gibbons

Pet Tow—Pete Townsend

Bri Set—Brian Setzer

Jim Hen—Jimi Hendrix

Ang You—Angus Young

Ste R Vau—Stevie Ray Vaughn

Joh May—John Mayer

Dav Gil—David Gilmour

Bee Kin—B.B. King

Kur Cob—Kurt Cobain

And Sum—Andy Summers

Nil Rod—Nile Rodgers (?)

Anyone else had this issue? This has been recurring for me for the past year or so. My head has already gone back for repair for this about 6 months ago and now it's doing it again (I think they just did a full system reset). I am guessing that it is a hardware issue, though sometimes booting from a USB drive resolves it temporarily.

If any of you have had it, did you ever figure out what the cause of it was? I have already opened a new support ticket.

Job well done, Kemper development team.

I have not put the Editor through serious paces yet (added morphs, performances, etc.) but everything has been working fairly solidly so far, and I am enjoying the experience of being able to get more in-depth with tweaking.

I did have Rig Manager crash once, I was auditioning IRs and I noticed the sound wasn't changing. Shortly afterwards RM crashed. Opened right up again with no problem. For what it's worth, this is far more stable than my experience with Rig Manager back in 2017, which would crash regularly.

I am running Catalina on a 2018 MacBook Pro. This was on the original Beta, haven't tried the new one yet.