Posts by Cruzer666

While tuning probably indicates metal, if you offer a bit about the style of music you're playing it would help people make recommendations.

Like guitar amps / settings themselves, some shine brightly in one genre but not so much in another.

Sorry , was a bit vague. I like modern tones like those of Architects, while she sleeps, bury tomorrow.. But I'm also into stuff like Lamb of god :)

Hi!

I have both packages. If I had to decide between the Crummet V1.0 and Middleton's bundle (for metal with drop tuning) I'd buy the Heavy Bundle 2.

Thanks for your suggestion ! :)

metal Heavy Bundle 2. ROCK Crummet V1.0

Thanks !! :)

Hi guys, first of all I'm sorry if this kind of thread comes up alot :)

So, I'm thinking of buying a profile pack in the not to distant future but can't really decide which one to get. The two packs i'm trying to decide between are the STL tones Kris Crummet pack(V1.0) and Josh Middleton's "Heavy Bundle 2". :wacko: From what I've gathered, the STL profiles seem to be brilliant for studio work with their dedicated "mix ready" profiles but was wondering what the other profiles felt like ? Josh Middleton's profiles also sound killer. If i had more money I would buy both haha :D
    I'd mainly be playing in drop C and drop B with one of the guitars having Duncan Solars in it and the other having Dimarzio Air Norton/ Tone Zone.

Thanks in advance ! \m/

Hey guys ! I decided to cover the solo from sweet child o mine with the kemper! I also improvised abit at the end, kinda sloppy hehe :)
    Here's the link:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:thumbup:

Indeed ! It is a hell of a beast ! straight out of the box it as been set up perfectly and the neck feels amazing ! Easy to shred on and the pickups sound amazing through the kemper :evil:

Hello ! Thank you :)
    This is one of their free ones which comes with the kemper. It is the "ManRock 800" profile :) I also added an overdrive to the base tone to give it a bit more bite and power. For the leads I used the same settings but with some delay and reverb too.
    I am going to be buying some of their profiles I think cause this one is killer! :thumbup:
    I used an Ibanez S540FM Custom made with PAF pro' and PAF fred pickups. :)

Hey guys ! I was messing around with superior drummer 2 (which I just got) and a JCM800 profile from The Amp Factory. It's one of my favourite profiles on the kemper for sure ! Here's the link :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sorry for the sloppy playing hehe :) also some parts were out of time but it was not a serious recording :)
    :thumbup:

Thanks again !
    So I've narrowed it down to either the DXR10 and the DXR12. Can the DXR10 deal with high gain well with lower tunings compared to the DXR12 ? If it can then I think I'll go with that because how convient it is.
    Thanks for all your replies :)

the DXR seems a good choice for me because it seems to have more bass than the dxr10.
    How does the active EV ZLX12 compare to the DXR ? Or even to other FRFR's?

Thanks again ! Really helpful yet again ! The Xitone seems good. I'd have to get anew active one as I use a non powered KPA.
    I've got a list now so I'll have to chose between which one suits me best :)

And thank you Drog for the information :)

Thanks a ton ! Its helped me out alot !
    Someone I know was selling the unit for a cheap price but obviously it's not useful for my needs :)
    The Yamaha DXR10 looks quite good but the Friedman ASM does too. It seems like the friedman has more low end but it also costs twice as much. I was wondering if there would be a big difference when hearing them in person. I play alot of metal but also other genres too.

Hello and thanks for the reply ! The unit has a frequency knob going from 1 to 120hz. Sorry I don't know much about speakers used for devices suck as the KPA.
    Thanks.