Posts by Ibot39

And here's a short test of Mesa Boogie Mark 5:25 Kemper profile in a "mix". No processing on the guitars. Guitar straight into Kemper. Limiter on master buss. IIC+ channel.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Love it!! This will be a hell of a pack :thumbup:

I have to say this man here knows how to start a reliable business!
    THIS is how you earn a good reputation from the beginning and convince future buyers: Throw delicious appetizers to the hungry profile addicts here :P (=licking every profile crumb from the table), provide honest information and sharing the love for in-depth gear talk with the people on this forum, show pictures from the gear used, ...

TMS Profiles folder now is filled with 94 FREE rigs! :thumbup:
    And if the pricing is reasonable I totally will buy coming packs, because I want to support and want to know what he can gives us more...

Thanks and respect... because of this man even I will follow the example of @ashtweth and have a beer this evening ... and one bonus beer if the pricing will be cool :D

Thanks a lot for the speedy replies guys, Thanks Fero silly me , sorry i did not realize, and thanks Harry looks like all are 1kb.
    It makes sense to me to only have merged/cabs files loaded inside the kemper and to use all other rigs in the manager.

Will give that a shot guys, all the cab packs look great so i am relieved its only my dumb ass not doing it properly so i cna pick up more later :)
    Thanks again guys

Ash

Ash, when using a lot of ir/cabs this may help:
    - Copy cabs to kemper with usb
    - Choose one (direct) profile on the kemper (from Rigbusters of course :D )
    - Browse cab, save as new rig
    - Browse next cab, save as new rig
    - Browse next cab....

Do this until kemper knobs glow :)

After this bloody effort you NOW can copy the new rigs to rig manager and finally enjoy the advantages of your "rig-cab-collection" (lock...lock...lock).

Or you wait for the editor :sleeping:

3234 profiles made!
    This guy had no sleep and life the last months! No matter how many profiles he will choose in the end: This pack will go down in Kemper history :thumbup:

(I hope Cili was so lost in work, he did not notice, that recently the price for only one profile increased to 40 bucks... :whistling:
    But I am confident, cause currently he is giving away a free profile again...)

Thank you, Choptones! After realizing that another seller wants an ridicolous amount of cash for 1 direct profile, THIS release is exactly what I need to cool down.

Releasing professional quality in quantity packs for fair prices and promoting with class: :thumbup:

I also honour the pro attitude and the real hard work you put into your products. Hope THAT will pay off and you become really rich and (even more) famous :thumbup:

Just for fun:
    Amporium - Russian Angel

Trying to capture the sound of a AMT Electronics E2 Pedal incl. Preamp section and Drive Section (into Tube Amp), Cab Sim of Pedal, Clean Channel of Pedal (Fender Style), Cab Sim of Clean Channel.
    The "E" of this Amp-In-A-Box Pedal from the "Legend Amps" series stands for the high gain tone of german Engl Amps.

12 Rigs incl. merged and studio, Angel Cabs (from Two Notes Torpedo Cab) and more.

Download here, if you want to try out just for fun:
    Amporium - Russian Angel

New Profile Pack!
    Amporium - Dr. Recto Boogie

I worked out one nice setting on a special designed and handmade Doctor Boogie pedal and send it to a neutral tube amp. Goal was to get a profile that will be a great starting point for that beloved Boogie sound in all gain stages and is perfectly tweakable with Kemper EQ. Set GAIN to your liking - it will work! Green Scream is already activated in the Rigs, please also try without that boost.

Signal from DI Box was send to Two Notes Torpedo Cab this time, to offer some variation in the Cab section. And my special refining process makes this already good cab sim ... better ;) (I hope...)
    (Again, also try out with Celestion Impulse Responses)

You get 15 Rigs:
    1 Direct Profile
    6 Studio Profiles (same pedal and amp settings - different cabs and mics - every profile refined)
    6 Merged Profiles (also special refining process)
    2 Profiles with Bonus Cabs

Download here:
    Amporium - Dr. Recto Boogie

If you like this, let me know! I have some killer pedals lying around and can do more...

I was tempted to buy the profiles several times, but every time I listened to the sound samples I couldn't make a decision. I just want to give a bloody honest feedback and hope not to be misunderstood. The way your sound samples are presented is... well ... disturbing me 8| There really seems to be a usable tone behind all that out-of-tune and out of everrything riffs and wrong notes!

Of course not that bad... but at first I really thought the samples are just a funny parody or something! You really should find someone presenting your stuff the way it deserves it! Really! Someone who tunes his guitar before hitting "record" and that stuff. And someone who delivers with killer riffs and smooth playing... Have to say sorry: I could not help you with that (cause it would than sound not better than it already is - my playing is (mostly) in tune, but apart from that really, really sucks. So it would not be much an improvement at all. I am only good at playing Hellhammer riffs in ultra doom version and prog black metal (= evil wrong notes intended!!)!

Much love <3 and promise: Will buy all your stuff after listening to first real KILLER sample

After describing the problem in detail to Kemper support and sending a backup, support team is now confirming, that in the current version of Rig Manager chances are not automatically synchronized after Store/Replace.

Only after restart of RM the rig is shown correct (means synchronised to replaced version already saved on Kemper). I have to mention, that today I could not reproduce the other phenomenon, that both version show up in RM.

I think there is some kind of synch problem. Rig Manager (RM) doesn't synch changes done to a rig on the profiler (when saving with STORE and REPLACE) anymore. So under "MyProfiler" the rig is not overwritten - meaning the "updated" version doesn't show up until a restart of RM is done. Suprisingly then it shows up as an additional rig (and not - as suspected - only replacing the original rig).

I have already contacted support and hope to figure out, what is going on.

After updating Rig Manager (?) today, now I can not store any changes (for example lowering gain, changing cabs, adding stomps...) done to a rig WHEN USING STORE / REPLACE. It does not show the changes at Rig Mangager as well. And as soon as I double click or move to another rig and back nothing is saved and I am back to the original rig.

But: When I restart the Kemper or Rig Manger the profile appears WITH the changes stored ?!?

Can someone try this out? For example take a DI profile on the profiler than add a cab and save with STORE and than REPLACE. Does it show the cab in Rig Manager now? And if you move for and back a rig is it saved?

EDIT:
    I changed title "Store - Replace" does NOT overwrite currently loaded Rig anymore" to
    Rig is not synchronized in Rig Manager after "Store/Replace"

New guitar, but done some special treatment... now looking bit more worn-out, if not to say battered :)
    kemper-amps.com/wbb/attachment/3847/kemper-amps.com/wbb/attachment/3849/kemper-amps.com/wbb/attachment/3851/kemper-amps.com/wbb/attachment/3848/kemper-amps.com/wbb/attachment/3850/kemper-amps.com/wbb/attachment/3852/kemper-amps.com/wbb/attachment/3853/

It is a stripped Squier pine body, some contour added for comfort, all "new" hardware, 4 way tele switch (pickups in series added in position 4), no name maple neck with custom treamtent for smoother handling, white pickguard added... but Pickups are still original :D cause I like them very much (seem to be rebranded Tonerider pu).

Forgot to say: Under the pickguard some holes are drilled for less weight.

Merged profiles are designed for playing through a regular guitar cabinet (with the cab off in the monitor out), so if we are talking about direct recordings, then go for studio profiles, they will perform better than their merged equivalent in that scenario.

If done right (including suitable di box and proper refining) a merged profile is the perfect "all in one" solution: direct part for external cab, but also ideal with cab(s) for recording "direct", as Westbrook stated. Guido's merged profiles for example fit perfect in both cases.