Posts by hwesch

Hi :)
    I have a question, is use my Kemper only to listen what i am playing and to record a clean DI Signal via SPDIF for a perhaps later re-amp.
    Then i am sending a signal from the Kemper DIrect output on the Back of the Kemper with a normal mono guitar Cable to my Peavey 6505 and from there it goes with a Loadbox to my Interface.
    And at Kempers DI Output i selected Git Analog.
    Is that the correct way to do this?

Thanks

Hi everybody...
    i really fighting with my kemper ...
    I want a 5150 Sound for Metal and i didnt get it right...
    I saw this Video someone took a Load Box and recorded his 5150 and it sounds awesome..
    I have to get my Kemper Sound like this but didnt get it, i testet a bunch of 5150 Profiles , nothing sound like this ..
    Can anybody help me to get that smoth 5150 sound ?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks!!

Hi

where can i get thos 2 Profiles?
    *BG Mark V Djent" and "MG.Org recto Nolly" profiles.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks

Hi
    Anyone know a Profile that comes close to this?

Thanks

Hi
    i want to track to my normal Profile also a DI Out for reamping.
    The DI Track is about 0db...
    How much db should the DI Track have? and how can i adjust it?

thanks