Posts by Mehtis

Thanx. I´ll double check today when visiting their rehearsal place. Must also make sure that Mission pedal won´t start rocking and activate Wah if stage vibrates during the show.

My customer would like to activate both Fuzz and Wah at the same time. Does it work if you for example have Wah in a slot A on all the time(bypass@stop) and Mission pedal´s switch activates slot B where the fuzz is? Thanks.

Hi! The band I work for uses PC and CC commads sent from the Cymatic player to Kemper. Tour we did this spring went perfectly and OS we used back then was 5 something. Now Kempers have been updated to 7.3 and somehow most of the CCs doesn´t work. We have tried different Kempers, Cymatics, USB sticks, midi cables, old/new files. I also tried OS 6 when all the performances except 1 was deleted(I had a backup). Has anyone experienced similar issues after updating to 7.3? Thanks.

Hi! The band I work for uses PC and CC commads sent from the Cymatic player to Kemper. Tour we did this spring went perfectly and OS we used back then was 5 something. Now Kempers have been updated to 7.3 and somehow most of the CCs doesn´t work. We have tried different Kempers, Cymatics, USB sticks, midi cables, old/new files. I also tried OS 6 when all the performances except 1 was deleted(I had a backup). Has anyone experienced similar issues after updating to 7.3? Thanks.