Posts by JeremyMScoot

I found out a very nice and maybe helpful solution for other lovers of the MORPH function.

I use a RJM Mastermind LT as midi controller. A BOSS FS-7 is the external dual switch that I connected to it.

In the Kemper menu set "momentary" to ON.

Now I take the latch function of the BOSS to ON and see the MORPH state with the LED ON or OFF. (..and pressing it once, not twice for the action, maybe some people know this problem, too).

I use CC#11 to have an immediate MORPH without rise and fall time from zero to hundred percent (0-127).

the other button of the BOSS FS-7 I assigned to CC#80 and the latching switch works including the rise and fall time.

Can't await to figure out what is possible with both function. (I don't want to use an expression pedal.)

A slow vinyl stop function...or a immediately pitch shifted tone or crazy stutter effects with the drive sections...

all the best, maybe it is helpful for someone in the Kemperuniverse, Jeremy

wanted to write Kemper + universe = kemperverse first...but when I read this a second time...better not. :)

EDIT: Together with an BOSS FS-6 I can set button A to LATCH (with rise and fall) and button B to momentary (immediately ON).

Ja, das gehört leider zu den mit Abstand schlechtesten Scherzen für so ein teures ansonsten gutes Produkt. Leider scheint es dem Chef..so muss das deutlich gesagt werden..seit Jahren nicht peinlich zu sein. Ich muss mich mit externen Pedalen behelfen, denn wir haben live Clicktracks/Sampler beim Schlagzeuger, teilweise aber atmosphärische Spielpausen, wo ich nur zum Blinken spiele..leider nicht zur LED vom Kemper..

a functionally TAP TEMPO LED.

smaller. Rack with 2 HE instead of 3.

Tremolo Section..software.

no need of the extra pots for delay and reverb.

2 fx loops like in the stage. and a better fx loop send / return adjustment. it delivers very hot SEND and the digital distortion receiving my walrus audio R1 isn't so nice.

independent line out/monitor solution like in the stage

bigger remote for bigger feet..the size of the stage for the remote..

for me less knobs on the remote. or the A B C D knobs for looper. including much more time for the looper.

A real CAT5 connection on the rack like on the remote.

faster "ON".

faster scrolling through presets or performances. my H9 shall have the same chip I heard.

stable rig manager like EVERY other digital "manager" delivers. H9, Helix, never had any issues there.

better knobs with steel instead of plastic pots.

a better presets management. I like to scroll directly from WAH to LOOP. but with the left pot I scroll through every way type in the middle section, every chorus type...every....

and a little mini stage like the line6 M5.

Ich habe einen Kemper Rack non-powernd und hinten im Rack ein Rockboard MOD2, neue Version, mit USB2 Durchschleifmöglichkeit. Kurzes USB Kabel dran von Kemper zu MOD2. Von MOD2 USB2 auf USB3 Kabel für neuestes MacBook Pro geht nicht. Das kurze USB Kabel von Kemper an USB Hub von Verbatim, dieses am Mac...geht. Hätte aber auch gern die Möglichkeit es direkt anschließen zu können ohne dauernd das HUB nehmen zu müssen. Ach ja..und sagt bitte jemandem in der Entwicklerabteilung, endlich mal die TAP Tempo LED als TAP TEMPO Led ohne rhythmisches Gezucke zu programmieren. Das ist mittlerweile seit der Erfindung des Kempers nur noch peinlich. Meine Geigerin lacht mich mit ihrem gebrauchten Line6 M5 aus, der Drummer spielt ein 23 Jahre altes Roland E-Drumset mit ordentlich im Takt blinkender LED, der Gitarrist spielt Helix..und der teure "State of the Art" Kemper bekommt das nicht hin? Echt nicht?

I play H9 units since they came on the market. First in my pedalboards, one in front of the amps (stereo setup), one in the FX loops. Then the Kemper arrived, I sold all my pedals including the H9, because I was nearly able to get all my desired FX sounds with the Kemper. Then one unit was bought again, because I missed some sounds we had on our records. Actually I have one H9 in front of the Kemper for special sounds and mostly for the Wah Sounds, because I don't like the internal Wah sounds of the Kemper. It is in my live rack hidden behind the Kemper, with MIDI out from the Kemper, annoying, that it is only usable in performance mode. But it is small and I still need only the remote in front of me.

It would be so fine to have an updated tremolo section.

What I would like to see:

-different waveforms

-the basics: tube, harmonic

-included filter

-envelope

-modulation

-grit

-rhythmic tremolo options with different volumes for 8 or 16 "peaks"

-variable length of the peak from long to "plucky" short

-random mode

After a very nice REVERB and DELAY section (I sold different STRYMON and Eventide pedals after these updates) it would be fine to replace other pedals like ZVEX, Flux effects, Möbius, Line6 M5, that are all more versatile than the Kemper tremolo part.

Thank you in advance, I love the Kemper and believe in you, guys, hope we don't have to wait for so long.

I love my Morpheus Bomber. It´s the fastest polyphonic octaver actually. I have the eventide H9, too, I had the POG2...
    A lot of pitch shifters are able to pitch one note...but in CLEAN mode you hear the difference..
    How old are all of these pedals? Why it isn't possible to create a real glitchy free polyphonic octaver for the Kemper like the Morpheus can do years earlier?