Posts by SuckerFreeGear

I don't think we're at that level to charge what he does at the moment.

Also to make things easier you guys/gals can call me Jason or SFG to make things quicker when you guys are typing.

I always thought the word "sucka" is more of a hip-hop term and I'm here to rock, lol.

We're based in the San Francisco Bay Area and SF's been referred to as the "Sucker Free City" since the 70's by a lot of the old blues artist and jazz musicians from the Fillmore district and I kind of thought it would make a cool sounding name.

Just wanted to introduce myself as the official person with Mark Cameron's amp profiles. Mark and I have worked very hard to bring you the best sounding Kemper profiles that really bring as close as possible the tone and feel of his amps. I'm sorry I don't mean to spam so if this is inappropriate mods please delete this thread but here are clips of Mark's Kemper profile and the real amp. We worked over six months of trial and error and Mark has developed a proprietary way to get the best sounding profiles out of his amps.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Real amp:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Judge for yourself. The Kemper is really amazing!

EDIT to add I got it to work!!!lol

I'm still having a hard time getting the second clip to embed for some reason if someone wants to do it for me this is the direct link:

*removed*

External Content youtu.be

I'm new here so still trying to figure out the forum posting software but thanks for the welcome MM!

Hey guys, I have been working with Mark Cameron himself to nail the tone of his amps on the Kemper, after 6 months of trial and error we both feel that we nailed down the tone and feel of his amps. I can't say what but there was a trick and a way Mark does it but judge the clip for yourselves and decide:

*removed*

Real amp:

Code
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YKGCkmVzLoo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>