Posts by minicoco

I guess my only thought is that for any live setting, you also need a foot controller, and that and the control unit together would still be fairly large unless you seriously changed the functionality of the controller

Maybe my english is so bad, well, for sure it's so bad, so I'm sorry.

I was trying to say that I'm "happy" with the size of the remote.

I just want a toaster or rack in a smaller size to combine with the remote.

Something like taking apart the brain of the stage and connections from the footswitch.

Two units from a bigger one to be more "packable"

Why not a mini toaster o mini rack? Just it.

Same features, conections...everithing, but minisized.

Not an all-in-one thing, because you will be able to control that with the remote.

Something tha could be packed in a mono tick case or a kind of...

Mini-Kemper + remote added to your gigbag without oversizing it a lot.

Something more portable.

I sold my toaster because of the size and bought the stage.

Even the stage is not very light and small, it's in the line to be just unconfortable to carry with a guitar.

I was afraid to put that piece of premium gear to stomp or so near to the audience, their hands and beers.

So I would put a remote on the floor rather a stage in this situation, and the brain of the machine away of the danger of a drunk and

enthusiastic member of the audience and his/her threw up or so....

The price? almost the same, I don't care a lot if it's not cheaper

Well, I couldn't resit to try this.

https://es.aliexpress.com/item…042311.0.0.602863c0Wehhdb

Will see what happen when it arrive

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A veeery cheap sonicake...

Harley Benton vs Seymour Duncan

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The amp and cab are in mono so there's only one imprint for the cab. The only part of the chain that is stereo are the effects after the cab. This is why the imprint is only channelled through the monitor out instead of the main stereo outs...

Cachis!!

You´re right!!

Sad about that...

In other words, one imprint per chanel.

On the left a ceramic one

On the rigth an alnico one

Two kabinets or 2x12 stereo or 4x12 stereo and a kind of wet-dry-wet

Next step, one chanel with an effects of your chain selected and the other chanel with an other selection of the same chain effects.

Am I crazy o so?:/

Not for the kemper but for the forum

What about create an Exclusive section/folder on the forum for those threads?

I'm lost looking for them on several places and I prefer going straight to the point.

Again, sorry for my English I'll try to improve it.

• A signal on the Aux Input fed to the Monitor Output by using the AuxToMonitor control will be processed by the Kemper Kone intelligence as well. It will always processed in the full range mode, even when you play your rigs in speaker imprint mode (MonitorCabOff active).

• So, can we use kemper Cabinet as a "Tradicional guitar cab" and as a mix monitor like a wedge at the same time using the AuxToMonitor feded by the FOH "mix cable"? Two in One?

Will the cabinet reproducing the kemper sound with the imprints and the FOH personal mix like an FR monitor wedge at the same time?