Posts by momos11

In case your are joking :D

Its a progressive/djent metal band.

Here is a song for example:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello there,

has anybody a decent Periphery sounding profile?
    Couldn't find anything.

For some reason i am not able to do good profiles by myself.
    They all sound muddy an the lower strings are going completely under in the sound.

Much thanks :)

Hello,

i own my Kemper since three months, so im still searching for good Profiles.

Are there any really good Profiles you would recommend? Especially Profiles which i can use with my 2x12.
    Also can you name me some good "brands" were i can buy good Profiles?

Clean/Distorted doesn't matter.

Thanks for all advice's.

Have a nice day :)

Thanks for all of the advice's.

So I tried it with and EQ sweep and the irritating Bass appears at 135-145 Hz.

I managed to lower the volume of this frequencys without losing the overall good quality.

And @DonPetersen

Yes, the speaker's are actually in a corner and directly in front of the wall.

Unfortunately I don't have enough room to place them "right".

So looks like turning down the mentioned frequencys is the only working solution at the moment.
    But it works fine so the problem is solved.

But can somebody explain me, why I don't have the same problem when listening to music?

Thanks for the fast reply.

My room is very small so this might be the problem.

I will test the frequency you have mentioned tomorrow. I will reply then.

Hello,

I got my Kemper 3 days ago. So I'm new :)

I really love the Kemper and it's sounds just awesome.

Except over my monitors.

If i do palm mutes the bass will get so extremely loud that I can't hear the distortion itself anymore and everything like my table and things on it start to vibrate.

But this happens not with all of the profiles.
    It's mainly the high gain stuff.

The monitors aren't too loud or something like that, because if I listen to music, their is no problem like that.

So it must have to do something with the Kemper or my stupidity ;)

If I reduce the bass on the EQ so that its not to loud anymore, it will sound very bad because there is almost no bass left.

I tried different pickup highs and different guitars, so it's also not the guitars fault.

If I play over headphones or with my 2x12 cabinet everything is like it's supposed to be and the bass is fine.

Maybe somebody can help me?

And I'm sorry for my bad English

Cheers

Wow. Thanks to all the friendly advices.
    I think your thoughts, makes sense.

Looks like im going for a Kemper next month.

Do you guys have any tips or ideas for things that I should buy or need for the Kemper?

Hello,

it's my first post here, so im new here :)

I didn't found any discussions with the search function about my topic. (Maybe im just to stupid to use the right Keywords, if yes, im sorry).

To beginn, i am planning to buy a Kemper Rack next month.
    I had already the possibility to play and test the Kemper.
    I really like the tone and dynamic (had used the stock profiles).
    So far so good.

Now to my question.
    The Kemper has been on market for a few years.
    Usually after some years, brands will renew or upgrade their stuff, especially the hardware components.

Is the currently Kemper safe to buy?
    So not that I am kind of disappointed after ~6 months, because they released a new model with better specs and functions.

Im sorry for spelling fails or something like that, english isn't my native language.

Thanks to everybody who answers.