Posts by alextoney

T is for toggle on/off at the moment. We don't like the space bar option so much for example because it will start/pause playback/recording in most DAWs.

Aaahhh... great. Thank you! I don’t think that’s in the documentation (or I missed it) so that is very helpful. I agree with the Space bar issue - totally makes sense.

Burkhard are there plans to bring back the Space bar in the RM editor to turn slots on and off? It would be helpful for workflow to be able to turn those on and off from the computer keyboard but unless I'm missing it, that doesn't seem to the possible at the moment. Thanks!

Burkhard I mentioned this in another thread, but it would be great in the next Beta to be able to "Preview" a profile already on my Kemper in RM and still "Replace" when saving on the Kemper. I just updated and we can only "Store As" if the profile is opened via RM (even if it's one on the profiler already). This is resulting in multiple copies of profiles if I use RM to browse (which is much quicker than on the face of the Kemper).

thanks! :)

Edit: This has been answered in another post, feel free to ignore!

Selah Sounds Acoustic Pack is out now! Featuring some of the most popular pedals, preamps, and D.I. Boxes on the market, our Acoustic Pack gives you a number of options ready to use both live and in the studio. We’ve tweaked a selection of Stomps and Effects in the rigs to enhance your tone, including a compressor, boost, HPF, chorus, delay, and Kemper’s new Natural Reverb (with some sweet morphing set up - hint: use an expression pedal!).

Check it out here:

https://www.selahsounds.com/profiles/acousticpack

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Burkhard I haven’t updated for the new verbs yet... I hear from people that their previous verbs sound different with the new controls in the Legacy verb (now that it’s missing the bandwidth and frequency controls). I have a ton of presets I’m concerned will all be different now but I can’t easily re-create because once I I update they’ll be different and I won’t have an accurate reference to copy.

Any tips, or thoughts on those differences and how to navigate that? I’m hoping I don’t need to borrow a buddy’s Kemper to A/B them and dial them in! Any chance for the final non-beta version that those controls could be brought back for the Legacy Reverb?

Selah Sounds is 1 year old today! We're having our 50% OFF Anniversary sale - save 50% OFF ALL packs for a limited time. Use code "BDAY50" at checkout! Also...

Out now - our Zee Pack features 4 amps from the Doctor (including Brad Paisley's signature amp which we have affectionally called "Wreckage"). Check it out here:

https://www.selahsounds.com/profiles/zee

I’m thinking there will be potentially be improvements to things like Auto Mapping and potentially preset management (Kemper has said they’re working on new preset management currently). I know a guy on the MIDI-CI development team and while he can’t share anything specific, from what I gather it sounds like some of the big boys might be on board already. Next-gen MIDI sounds like it is well underway and it seems like a high priority is getting more pieces of gear and software to talk to each other in a more automated fashion which would certainly be welcome.

I see that Access is part of the MMA (Midi Manufacturers Association) and I’m wondering if there is development happening for MIDI-CI and the Kemper? I could see this having a positive impact on a potential editor and perhaps easier plug-and-play with different controllers, software, and DAWs...

Out today - the Selah Sounds Silver '82 Pack captures the tone of a Silvertone 1482 with a handful of profiles of the amp pushed with a JHS Twin Twelve and a Menatone Red Snapper. This pack is rich and warm! Check it out at: www.selahsounds.com

Also, sign up for our Free Sample Pack and receive 25% OFF your order!

- SS

External Content soundcloud.com

Selah Sounds' Official Kingsley Bastion 40 is out now!

Simon Jarrett himself joined us in the studio for the profiling of this smooth, fat, and articulate amp. Based on a Dumble ODS, the Bastion 40 profiles capture both the 1st (clean) channel and 2nd (lead channel) and feature profiles for both Single Coil and Humbucker guitars.

Check it out here: https://www.selahsounds.com/profiles/kingsleybastion40