Posts by Slashaxl

I’m thinking maybe I’ll get a power amp like a fryette power station to use with the Stage and a cab. Can anyone explain how they work together? The Kemper is the preamp, you plug the Kemper into the power station, the speaker into the speaker output and that’s it?

Yup.
    I run mine with a Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170. Works well.

I sold my toaster wainting for this, and had a HX Stomp for a while...
    Point is, get a Pedaltrain Pro, Kemper Stage, SD Powerstage and an expression pedal, then you are good to go... all in one bag. You even have room for a few extra pedals. Put it on the floor, and power it, get a few cables going out, to either a guitar cab, FRFR or FOTH... can't get much easier than that.
    That's all I wanted... one bag, setup finished, except for a few cables out, that I can bring anywhere.

Getting mine tomorrow or the day after. HX Stomp already sold. Looking forward to it. Profiles just wainting to be loaded into this thing :D

Finally!
    I sold my toaster w/Camplifier last year, and bought a HX Stomp + SD Powerstage, to have an all floor based/easy to grad rig.
    Now I guess a new pedalboard and this will replace the Stomp pretty fast :)
    Only downside is that the pedalboard needs to be pretty big, Pedaltrain Classic Pro or similar, to fit this, the Powerstage and an Expression pedal + a few other pedals.

Hi,

I used to own a Diezel Herbert, and the roar that amp could make was second to none.
    Will this be possible to recreate through the Kemper? Anyone got any profiles of the second or third channel, with midcut enabled, medium to high gain?
    All Herbert profiles I have tried has been somewhat highgainy, but without the punch...

Im not in front of my kemper right now, but check in the outputs menu that the full chain is being sent to the headphone output and not just the preamp. I think it's on page 2.

Hi, thanks. I will do this when I get home.
    It was working fine until after about an hour of playing last night. Might be that I have done a change by chance though, but should a reset of the Kemper set this back anyway? I did a full reset.
    Maybe loading the latest firmware again will do the trick.. Or a full factory reset, if that is possible..

Hi,

I am new to the Kemper, only had it for 6 days yet, so no expert.
    But tonight when I was playing with it, I suddenly got this metallic ringing when I hit a tone on the guitar. Weird.. almost sounds like there is some kind of effect turned on, but all of them are turned off. I have only been playing with a headset tonight, and have no other headset to compare to at the moment. It was fine for the first hour or so, the this ringing started.

I tried a reset of the Kemper, by holding the System button while restarting it. Loaded all the rigs again, but still the same problem.
    Also tried three different guitars, so I kinda rule that out.

Anyone experienced this, or something similar? I have found some threads discussing similar issues, but no solutions as far as I can tell.

All help will be greatly appreciated :)