Posts by michielstekel

Hi Guys, ever since I updated my Kemper (non-powered) from os7.something to the new 8.7, it is a little slower when switching between presets in performances. I have the same issue on another Kemper that I use with my band. Switching sometimes takes 1-2secs.. Anybody else with the same problem, or anyone that has a solution?

Thnx!

Hi Guys,

I'm playing abroad and I'm borrowing a Kemper here. I hooked up my macbook with rig exchange and loaded my performance, but somehow I need to crank up the gains of the distorted profiles a lot! at least 4db.. Also, all of a sudden, the gain profiles all have a different amp (fender instead of Friedman).. I thought loading the whole performance should have loaded all settings and amps as well? How can that be, and most of all, how can I make sure this won't happen next time I borrow a Kemper?

Thanks for your help!
    Michiel

Hey guys

is there a way to put an extra effect on a profile, that you don't put in the effects-slot?

for instance;

Some of my profiles use an extra eq. I put it at the X-slot of the effects., but sometimes I use the X-slot for a booster. I'd like to have some of my profiles load already with the eq, so that the X-slot is free for the booster.

I don't want to put it in the stomp-section, so is there a way to put it behind the stack and not use up a slot?

Thanks for your help!

Michiel

Hey guys

is there a way to put an extra effect on a profile, that you don't put in the effects-slot?
    for instance;
    Some of my profiles use an extra eq. I put it at the X-slot of the effects., but sometimes I use the X-slot for a booster. I'd like to have some of my profiles load already with the eq, so that the X-slot is free for the booster.
    I don't want to put it in the stomp-section, so is there a way to put it behind the stack and not use up a slot?

Thanks for your help!
    Michiel

Hey guys

I'm playing in a band, that has a Kemper as standard backline. I use it with this band and I have a my settings saved on a USB. (OS 4)
    I recently bought a KPA myself (installed with OS5), but when I try to load the presets off the USB, it can't find them.
    When I open the USB, I see that the old presets are called *.kipf and the new ones *.kipr
    Is there a way to install the old profiles on my new kemper?

Thanks for your help!
    Michiel