Posts by Randy D

Newbie here.....

I play both guitar and bass with the Kemper. What is the best way to organize 20-30 rigs each of bass and guitar. I want as little browsing as possible. I currently have all of the needed guitar rigs marked as FAVORITES, so thats easy to handle by just selecting FAVORITES on the first soft key for RIGS. I have not found a way to do the same with my favorite bass rigs. The JUST BASS selection doesn't do the trick because it will include all rigs tagged as bass. I have 400 rigs in my profiler. Do I have to delete all of the rigs from the profiler except the FAVORITES ( guitar rigs ), and the bass rigs I want to use regularly? SO when I select JUST BASS with the soft key, only my 20-30 bass rigs I use will appear? I wish the soft key selections could be FAVORITE BASS RIGS and FAVORITE GUITAR RIGS, but I don't believe we can customize folders in the RIG soft key list, and then use TAGS to correspond to those customized folders. HELP!!!

Cool. Did you hear anything particularly negative about the Camplifier, or do you love the Orange? The reason I like the idea of the Camplifier is because it eliminates another box sitting on my cab.

Decided to keep the Kemper and add a Crown power amp to the system. Still selling the Xitone as I will begin running a bass through a passive bass cab. Xitone is a hand built 1x10 powered cabinet. 800 watts into 4 ohms. 2 channels, Eminence Beta driver. Mint. Xitone is Mick Farlow's place in North Carolina. $750 shipped CONUS or would be willing to work out a trade for an interesting bass. Pictures now attached. Click to expand each one.

Tanks for the welcome. Enjoying the Kemper very much and enjoying this community as well. Just not making sense of the Browser or the RIg buttons. For instance if I want to quickly find a Roland Jazz Chorus what is the best way?
    R